Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is mike and have been in love with nissan vehicles for a very long time. almost everyone in my family has a nissan. im 17 and just purchased my very first vehicle. I purchased a 1999 frontier with 86k mi. I love it. Its 4x4, 5 speed manual tranny, real nice. I hope that by joining this club i can learn a little more about fixing/ working on my truck. i also, after seeing some pics, am going to add alot of off-road mods and will probably be asking questions about them. so thank you for your time and all the help in advance.
-mike:
:hick:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Welcome!!
What part of Pa you from?
Im From Bethlehem, Pa.

·
Registered
249 Posts
welcome, and be prepared to become very much more obsessed with your truck thanks to CF

·
Registered
923 Posts
yo bro im lee 17 with a frontier also i know a while back we were planning a meet for our area never happened maybe sometime this yr our area will all meet up but welcome u will find a lot of good things on here! and alot of people to help you out or atleast BS with at 1 in the morning

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hey, Welcome! Glad to have you! I'm from PA too. I'm from Lancaster, in the south eastern corner of the state. Maybe we could do a little wheel'en sometime.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Welcome Mike.
Williamsport, Pa here.
You found the best place on the internet for everything Frontier related.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts