Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from PA,

Just left taco land and my two seater, 95', 195000 mile rusty friend. Drove home with a new 2016 crew-cab long bed yesterday and I'm excited to say the least! Looking forward to some off-road and being able to take the truck when we go camping. Love the outdoors, love making knives and only work because it pays the bills. Always bought older used cars and trucks so I was in heaven yesterday driving a brand new frontier off the lot! Looking forward to finding our all the ins and outs of this new toy.

Josiah

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hello from PA,

Just left taco land and my two seater, 95', 195000 mile rusty friend. Drove home with a new 2016 crew-cab long bed yesterday and I'm excited to say the least! Looking forward to some off-road and being able to take the truck when we go camping. Love the outdoors, love making knives and only work because it pays the bills. Always bought older used cars and trucks so I was in heaven yesterday driving a brand new frontier off the lot! Looking forward to finding our all the ins and outs of this new toy.

Josiah
Welcome to the partay!!!! Bought a new 2016 CC last Sunday as well lolol

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hello from PA,

Josiah
Pittsburgh pa
Here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts