Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to club fromtier but a long time frontier driver. Did 10 years and 135K miles in a 2000 CC SE and now have a shiney new 2010 CC LE. Can't beat a good frontier!

Chip

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
11,165 Posts
Welcome! Where are you from? How about a few details on that nice shiny new truck?

Clint

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm located in Tampa Florida.

The new truck is a 2010 LE CC white with graphite cloth interior. Only upgrades to date are factory mud flaps (why they are no longer standard is beyond me) and nav docking station with 765t. Really enjoying the second generation truck, it is sooooo much more of everything than my old truck was. My 2000 still ran great and I had no reason to replace it other than wanting something new.

Chip

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Can't beat a White LE CC. :D
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I want to see some pics of the new shinny LE myself lol. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright guys, I put a couple of photos in my gallery. And yes, it is tough to beat a shiney clean white LE CC!

Thanks, Chip.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome & Enjoy !!

·
Super Moderator
11,165 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm located in Tampa Florida.

The new truck is a 2010 LE CC white with graphite cloth interior. Only upgrades to date are factory mud flaps (why they are no longer standard is beyond me) and nav docking station with 765t. Really enjoying the second generation truck, it is sooooo much more of everything than my old truck was. My 2000 still ran great and I had no reason to replace it other than wanting something new.

Chip
Why not put your location in your profile and have it appear in the posts?

Clint

1 - 11 of 11 Posts