Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I am not currently a Frontier Owner. I am, however, in the market for a used one. I signed up here to hopefully get some information to help me decide on what to buy. Once I have my Frontier (and maybe even before), I hope to be able to contribute to the community. Thanks for allowing me to have the chance to do so.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
11,165 Posts
Welcome to the group. There is much to learn from all the helpful members here. I like the yellow truck in your avatar. Solar Yellow was available on the first generation trucks but not on the second generation models. They do have yellow trucks for the life guards in CA on the beach as I saw on vacation two years ago.

Clint

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Cool, welcome to the club man!

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Update

Hello and thank you all for the warm welcome. I finally decided on (and bought) my Frontier. It is the one pictured in my new avatar pic. It is a 2006 Crew Cab 4x4 SE. I was originally looking @ the 2001-2004(First Gen?) Frontiers, but with not a lot of $ out of pocket to work with, it was tough getting financed for an older vehicle, regardless of mileage. So I started looking @ the 2005 and up and found this one. I picked it up 2 weeks ago and have to say that I absolutely love it. I have already replaced the factory head unit (did this within the first week of having it)with the Alpine from my previous vehicle and added my XM, as well.
I have noticed that it is a bit heavier on fuel consumption than my previous car. In all fairness to the Frontier though, this is not a really good comparison, as my previous car was a Saturn Ion.
My immediate plans for upgrades are mainly going to be to the audio system. Some aftermarket speakers and of course subwoofers and amplifiers. I am a slave to the sweet sounds of loud (yet not distorted) music.
Thank you all again for the warm welcome. I am excited to be a part of the forums.

welcome were in NE are ya from
I am from Connecticut, Irongrave.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Nice! another CT boy. Welcome - Where in CT are you?

·
Registered
400 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts