Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just last week picked up a new to me 2016 Frontier Pro 4x.

After driving a ford focus for the last 4 years, and before that a couple of junker cars, constantly longing after something that doesn't cry when it sees a pebble on the road it was time.

Very happy with it so far, followed a friend up a couple of easy (I say easy, they're a lot easier when they're devoid of snow) logging roads and had a blast. It's amazing what I've been missing out on all these years. It's the first time I've managed to own a vehicle for more than a few days without something about it driving me insane.

Clearly this wouldn't be complete without pictures, so:

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice truck. I'm in Cloverdale. You should join the 4wdabc group on FB.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Southern California!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome from Kelowna. Join us on FB at BC Nissan 4WD! It's like all X guys there. We need some Frontiers to even out the numbers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the club, great to hear you're enjoying your new Frontier. Good luck with it and have fun! Planning on any mods?
No plans right now but I don't think that's going to last. Will have to do a little research into what's good and what's not. Good thing I've joined up on here!

Nice truck. I'm in Cloverdale. You should join the 4wdabc group on FB.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
Cloverdale for me too! I was just looking at that group last night, looks like they do a newbie run every couple of weeks. I think I'll have to go give that a shot.

Welcome from Squampton!
Thanks! If I could find myself good work up there I'd be living in Squamish. Love it up there. So much playground.

Welcome from Kelowna. Join us on FB at BC Nissan 4WD! It's like all X guys there. We need some Frontiers to even out the numbers
Not so many on there I see. I did notice some pretty amusing comments about being lost on the way to the mall though..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts