Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all from beautiful Mississippi. I've been driving cars for the last 10 yrs and now I am back in a truck and I am glad it is a Frontier. I sold a '07 Infiniti G35 and bought a '05 Frontier LE 4x4 and I have already invested a vast chunk of the difference into a Shrockworks order:) This is a great forum and I have already learned how to reset my air bag light that the previous owner had activated when changing the stereo.

Dion

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Brandon, MS which is just outside Jackson.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Cool, I know just where that is, have friends that live there, I'm originally from Quitman, Just south of Meridian. And again, Welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Welcome to CF. Do I know you from Canton? Paint Plant perhaps?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Thanks to bwarren228 for the offer to help, I may take you up on that.

mdawg4x4, yes you do and yes I am in the Paint Plant. PM inbound.

Dion

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Thanks to bwarren228 for the offer to help, I may take you up on that.

mdawg4x4, yes you do and yes I am in the Paint Plant. PM inbound.

Dion
Got the Schrocks on yet? And what all did you get? Join us over at Mississippi-Mud for a local non vehicle specific group. We are going on a mild ride down near Laurel on the 18th. Would love to have you join us.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got the Schrocks on yet? And what all did you get? Join us over at Mississippi-Mud for a local non vehicle specific group. We are going on a mild ride down near Laurel on the 18th. Would love to have you join us.
Thanks mdawg4x4 but I am going to a b'day party on the 18th in Columbia. I'll definitely look you up at the plant so we can go riding.

My Schrocks are on order. I ordered the bumper, 9k winch, sliders and full skids.

Dion

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
My Schrocks are on order. I ordered the bumper, 9k winch, sliders and full skids.

Dion
I should have stayed in paint!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It wasn't just the Paint Plant. I married well and sold my house right before everything went south to pay off the G35. Sooooo I used the $$ from the sale of the G to fund purchase and armor for the Fronty:)

I thought you Body Shop guys were working 24/7 up until about a year ago? It's feast or famine at Canton NNA.

Dion

1 - 16 of 16 Posts