Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone; I'm a new member from Maryland. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know how much I enjoy reading Nissan Frontier Forums.
My ride is a 2017 Frontier Pro-4X. I've added some personal touches to it such as front brush guard with PIAA Lights, rear tail light guards, pair of rock sliders, and a K-40 Front & Rear Radar/Laser Defense System to beat those nasty speeding tickets .

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Hello

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome! Do you have any plans for future mods?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I do! I ordered a custom made PRO-4X roof rack that has ability to "lock-in" a bicycle. It arrived yesterday and will be installed today. I also ordered a "pull-out canopy" that mounts to roof rack rails and opens out to the side of truck. Its really cool & easy to setup. I have a truck bed tent with air matress too that fits Frontier crew cab size truck bed.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Yes I do! I ordered a custom made PRO-4X roof rack that has ability to "lock-in" a bicycle. It arrived yesterday and will be installed today. I also ordered a "pull-out canopy" that mounts to roof rack rails and opens out to the side of truck. Its really cool & easy to setup. I have a truck bed tent with air matress too that fits Frontier crew cab size truck bed.

Um, pics please!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
where in Maryland? In Pa maybe we could get a meet up.
I'm in Baltimore area. I'm very interested in Frontier Truck Meets, Frontier Drive/Cruise Events, etc. I traded in my 370z to purchase my Pro-4X. The "Z" owners had a mid Atlantic club called MAZOC (Mid Atlantic Z Owners Club) . We had bi-weekly "z" meets at two alternating locations (south & north portions of mid Atlantic region) so that that no one always had a long ride to participate. In summer months cookouts, drive cruises, etc were planned.
I was hoping to find such a club for Frontier owners. Do you know of any?

Um, pics please!
I'll definitely post pics once I get em on. Should have everything done by end of week.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks. Are there any active Frontier Clubs in Mod-Atlantic Region? I'm interested in Frontier Meets, Frontier Cruise Events, etc.

I'm in the Baltimore area as well! I'm also interested in having Frontier Meets. I did in-fact checked the mid-atlantic forums on here, but not very active. However, we can hopefully change that and have some fellow Frontiers hang-out & chill.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in the Baltimore area as well! I'm also interested in having Frontier Meets. I did in-fact checked the mid-atlantic forums on here, but not very active. However, we can hopefully change that and have some fellow Frontiers hang-out & chill.
I looked at those sites as well, some haven't had any posts in over a year.
I'm sure there are others in area that would be interested. I know that when winter & holidays approach most car clubs take a rest. But that shouldn't be the case for 4x4 Frontiers. I'll try posting on the inactive sites to see if it generates any interests in reviving Meets, Drives, etc.
Fall is perfect weather for some light Off Road fun. I like to visit Greenridge State Forrest for that & camping.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm in Baltimore area. I'm very interested in Frontier Truck Meets, Frontier Drive/Cruise Events, etc. I traded in my 370z to purchase my Pro-4X. The "Z" owners had a mid Atlantic club called MAZOC (Mid Atlantic Z Owners Club) . We had bi-weekly "z" meets at two alternating locations (south & north portions of mid Atlantic region) so that that no one always had a long ride to participate. In summer months cookouts, drive cruises, etc were planned.
I was hoping to find such a club for Frontier owners. Do you know of any?

I'll definitely post pics once I get em on. Should have everything done by end of week.

I'm 30 Min from Baltimore this could work!

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
There is a Facebook group called Frontier Off-road Club East aka F.O.R.C.E. Facebook has steadily steered traffic away from this site, unfortunately.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I concur! We could possibly set-up a meet in the northern area in Maryland.
I'm "in". I do know that during warmer months (April - October) that a large mass of vehicles meet in Hunt Valley MD - for "Cars & Coffee" on Sundays 8am-11am. It does draw many groups, hot rod groups, antique group, Corvette group, 370z group, truck groups, etc. That might be a option to start things going for a Frontier group.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Any info on your front bumper? Lately I've been looking at something I can add some driving lights to in the front.

btw, love the color. I might be a bit biased though.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any info on your front bumper? Lately I've been looking at something I can add some driving lights to in the front.

btw, love the color. I might be a bit biased though.
Checkout "CariD.com". They are a online superstore that carries many different brands. I liked the Westin Brush Guard. It's easy to install. Best to have a helper to help "eye it up" when making final adjustments & tightening.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm "in". I do know that during warmer months (April - October) that a large mass of vehicles meet in Hunt Valley MD - for "Cars & Coffee" on Sundays 8am-11am. It does draw many groups, hot rod groups, antique group, Corvette group, 370z group, truck groups, etc. That might be a option to start things going for a Frontier group.

Ill be at cars and coffee this weekend Before I head out to ceisle county for a drag race.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ill be at cars and coffee this weekend Before I head out to ceisle county for a drag race.
I can't make it Sunday. I have to work. I'm a fire fighter and don't work the normal M - F, 9 - 5pm schedule. I work shift work.
Darn, I just viewed Cecil Dragstrip site. That "King of the Track" race is going to be cool. I get up to the track often. I just can't make it this Sunday.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I can't make it Sunday. I have to work. I'm a fire fighter and don't work the normal M - F, 9 - 5pm schedule. I work shift work.
Darn, I just viewed Cecil Dragstrip site. That "King of the Track" race is going to be cool. I get up to the track often. I just can't make it this Sunday.

Thanks for everything you do (fireman) much respect, it would be pretty cool if we could get a frontier section at cars and coffee.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts