Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking at king cab, 4wd models SV or SL

Is there anything significant between 2014 and 2016 models, other than any factory warranty remaining?

I bought a Ridgeline new in 2007 and drove until 2016, loved that ugly truck, sort of regret trading it in for the suv I am now looking to replace, so would be interested to hear from anyone who also came out of a Ridgeline. I don't care to spend Ridgeline money again, I loved the AWD and all the other features.

thank you in advance! - hope this is OK to post here, I didn't see any "shopping" sub-forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Went with a 2014 4wd SL with 24K

not to into mods, would like to bring the front end up a bit, 1" spacers are what I see need to look more

Got the truck out of OH, has a bit more rust that I expected underneath, any suggestions now how knock down or otherwise inhibit the rust?

As an 2014 with 25K now, long drive back to Atlanta, I assume most fluids are original other than motor oil, anything I should address now? Have not looked at factory rec service schedule yet

·
Registered
181 Posts
The truck is basically unchanged since 05, They dont turn like the Honda's but other then that its the same "fill the gas tank, change the oil and RIDE Clyde!! " your used too.

Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts