Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2017 Frontier SV Crew Cab and thought I'd creep around seeing what kind of cool mods and do it yourself stuff can be done at the cheapest price. Anyone have a suggestion for a truck toolbox that fits the best? Looking to spend around 300. Looking to get a bed extender too if anyone has a good suggestion. Also looking into doing the fog lights myself, and I see there are a few links to read over already. Great!
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome, I'm in Flagler County. I've only done one "mod" so far and that was adding the hood lift strut kit from Gorilla Offroad. Best move I've made so far.

It is really easy to spend money on upgrades and mods on these little trucks, LOL.

·
Premium Member
6,066 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome! Brevard county here .. I got a Fog light kit off of ebay, it uses its own switch that you mount on the knee panel Or bolster w.e you want to call it.. so far no complaints.. was gonna get the factory stalk and use the existing harness but it was out of the budget

any way welcome !

·
Premium Member
566 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Just bought a 2017 Frontier SV Crew Cab and thought I'd creep around seeing what kind of cool mods and do it yourself stuff can be done at the cheapest price. Anyone have a suggestion for a truck toolbox that fits the best? Looking to spend around 300. Looking to get a bed extender too if anyone has a good suggestion. Also looking into doing the fog lights myself, and I see there are a few links to read over already. Great!
Thanks in advance!
Check-out "CARiD.com" they list many upgrades from many manufacturers.
I purchased front brush guard from a manufacturer on that night. They just about everything for whatever type of upgrade or modification you are looking to do.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts