Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just purchased a glacier white 2016 Pro 4X. Upon doing some research this seemed like the right forum to join! I bought the truck for daily duty so it will mostly remain stock apart from suspension leveling (Going through the web site it looks like it may be tough to keep it stock!). I will use the truck to tow a race car sometimes and other light towing but will definitely want to take it off road as well. I look forward to learning a lot from you guys and am open to any mod suggestions you guys have!

Here are a couple pics of the new truck:

20160712_174109 by Christopher Smiley, on Flickr

20160713_200020 by Christopher Smiley, on Flickr

20160716_130209 by Christopher Smiley, on Flickr

·
Registered
889 Posts
Swwwaaaeeet , I like the white.

Welcome

·
Admin
3,278 Posts
Welcome Chris. Great lookin rig there!

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Welcome! Live in Arvada,CO here! I see you have a bike, same here! Feel free to tag along on any Colorado wheeling trips and I personally sometimes take the bike on trails when im not on the track.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! Live in Arvada,CO here! I see you have a bike, same here! Feel free to tag along on any Colorado wheeling trips and I personally sometimes take the bike on trails when im not on the track.
Howdy, Over in Aurora here. Nice truck! Hope to see you around.
It's good to see there is a solid community in Colorado! I will definitely keep an eye on the regional threads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts