Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Derek, I own a 2001 frontier crew cab, 4x4, short bed, xe. I love the thing to death. Its yellow and the main reason I purchased it was the color. I have done a few mods already. They are, starting from the nose, a billet grill insert, k+n filter, throttle body spacer, Nismo cat back exhaust. Ive upgraded all of the stereo with an aftermarket cd palyer, new alpine door speakers, and a smll but load ten inch sub in a custom box behind the back seat. Dynamat covers the entire interior, soft top tauno cover. 4 new Monroe sensatrac shocks, and newer brake pads.

I am currently in the proccess of a 2" body lift. I am still waiting for it in the mail. I have already taken the bed completely off and cleaned up and touch up painted the frame where there was rust. In the near future is the blackout of the head lights that i read about in the sticky, new bigger wheels and tires. I am most likley going for the wheels over tires. i dont offroad much, but occasionally to get to a camp site or to an area to unload my dirt bike. Window tint is in there somewhere, not a priority.

And the list could go on. I love this truck for the fact that all or most of the work, I can do myself in my garage. I love this site already for all the info Ive got. I have a huge list of things to start on in the morning. Glad to be apart of the group, thanks.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF Derek!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Welcome brahduh!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts