Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How to change A/C Units (Farenheight/Celcius)

This is my first forum I ever joined, so I'm excited to see and talk about what others are doing with their truck and learn more! Everyone seems very friendly here, and I love to see all the photos of everyone's truck :)

I bought a 2016 Frontier SL (Canada) and it's also the first truck I have ever driven.

I have one question if anyone could help would be much appreciated, I wanted to be able to change the A/C digital readout to Fahrenheit, but because my truck is from Canada it is default Celsius. I can change the outside temp on the rear view mirror, but when I change my settings in the Navigation, nothing changes. I had asked the dealer before but they tried the same thing with no luck.

Strange thing is, twice my A/C read out has changed to Fahrenheit but happened on its own, and once I turn the truck off it reverts back to Celsius :(. I have scoured through google and could not find any info other than saying to swap out components, but I know the display can read in both. I took a video of when it happened last, showing Fahrenheit and then reverting back to Celsius once I turned the truck off. Could I show the dealer and ask them if they can find a way? I know it's not really a problem, but It's been really bugging me. Thank you :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Welcome, come on in, sit and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Vendor
2,867 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. If you ever have any questions, there's definitely a great team of owners and vendors that are happy to help.

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Lots of good information here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts