·
Registered
2018 SV 4x4 Crew Cab
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody 👋

Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

I purchased this used 2018 Frontier SV 4x4 almost a year ago with a little over 40k miles. I also used to own a black 2005 Pathfinder. I apparently really like this body style and have a thing for black cars.

Besides asking the dealership to take their decal off I haven’t made any modifications yet.

While I’ve always had an interest in cars I haven’t really done much mechanical work on them before, but that is one of the reasons why I’m here! There are some mods I want to make and hope to learn from the community here as well as document my adventure.

And here is one more pic of my truck in action:

Sky Automotive tail & brake light Car Cloud Tire

·
Registered
2018 SV 4x4 Crew Cab
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

I would do the "midnight" treatment on the badging on the back with flat black.
Yep that is the plan :) I think I've found everything I would need for this on Z1 Off-Road - Performance OEM and Aftermarket Engineered Parts Global Leader Nissan Truck & SUV

One thing I'm still interested in is figuring out if I can order an OEM "midnight" black bumper from somewhere? So far I don't really like any of the aftermarket bumpers.

I don't remember where I snagged this picture from, but my goal is to have my truck look like this, but with a black Nissan emblem as well (and no midnight badge).

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts