Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 frontier 4x4 crew cab black with sandstone interior.
46 Posts
Hello everybody 👋

View attachment 355936

View attachment 355937

I purchased this used 2018 Frontier SV 4x4 almost a year ago with a little over 40k miles. I also used to own a black 2005 Pathfinder. I apparently really like this body style and have a thing for black cars.

Besides asking the dealership to take their decal off I haven’t made any modifications yet.

While I’ve always had an interest in cars I haven’t really done much mechanical work on them before, but that is one of the reasons why I’m here! There are some mods I want to make and hope to learn from the community here as well as document my adventure.

And here is one more pic of my truck in action:

View attachment 355938
Welcome to the club! Looks great in black! My 2022 frontier sv crew cab is black.

·
Registered
2022 frontier 4x4 crew cab black with sandstone interior.
46 Posts
Hello everybody 👋

View attachment 355936

View attachment 355937

I purchased this used 2018 Frontier SV 4x4 almost a year ago with a little over 40k miles. I also used to own a black 2005 Pathfinder. I apparently really like this body style and have a thing for black cars.

Besides asking the dealership to take their decal off I haven’t made any modifications yet.

While I’ve always had an interest in cars I haven’t really done much mechanical work on them before, but that is one of the reasons why I’m here! There are some mods I want to make and hope to learn from the community here as well as document my adventure.

And here is one more pic of my truck in action:

View attachment 355938
Welcome to the Club! Looks great in black! My 2022 sv crew cab is black.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts