Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
2018 SV 4x4 Crew Cab
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody 馃憢

Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

I purchased this used 2018 Frontier SV 4x4 almost a year ago with a little over 40k miles. I also used to own a black 2005 Pathfinder. I apparently really like this body style and have a thing for black cars.

Besides asking the dealership to take their decal off I haven鈥檛 made any modifications yet.

While I鈥檝e always had an interest in cars I haven鈥檛 really done much mechanical work on them before, but that is one of the reasons why I鈥檓 here! There are some mods I want to make and hope to learn from the community here as well as document my adventure.

And here is one more pic of my truck in action:

Sky Automotive tail & brake light Car Cloud Tire

Registered
2018 SV 4x4 Crew Cab
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

I would do the "midnight" treatment on the badging on the back with flat black.
Yep that is the plan :) I think I've found everything I would need for this on Z1 Off-Road - Performance OEM and Aftermarket Engineered Parts Global Leader Nissan Truck & SUV

One thing I'm still interested in is figuring out if I can order an OEM "midnight" black bumper from somewhere? So far I don't really like any of the aftermarket bumpers.

I don't remember where I snagged this picture from, but my goal is to have my truck look like this, but with a black Nissan emblem as well (and no midnight badge).

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Registered
Thanks!

Yep that is the plan :) I think I've found everything I would need for this on Z1 Off-Road - Performance OEM and Aftermarket Engineered Parts Global Leader Nissan Truck & SUV

One thing I'm still interested in is figuring out if I can order an OEM "midnight" black bumper from somewhere? So far I don't really like any of the aftermarket bumpers.

I don't remember where I snagged this picture from, but my goal is to have my truck look like this, but with a black Nissan emblem as well (and no midnight badge).
You could probably DIY paint the back bumper. Prepping the bumper and using some color matched paint would probably do just fine and look great. You could do the same with the front grill. I have a Midnight edition but with Gun Metallic paint. Its a cool look, but the black is certainly more stealth.

Registered
You could probably DIY paint the back bumper. Prepping the bumper and using some color matched paint would probably do just fine and look great. You could do the same with the front grill. I have a Midnight edition but with Gun Metallic paint. Its a cool look, but the black is certainly more stealth.
Can you post a pic when you get a chance? Would love to see this in the GM paint (y) :cool:

Registered
2022 frontier 4x4 crew cab black with sandstone interior.
Hello everybody 馃憢

View attachment 355936

View attachment 355937

I purchased this used 2018 Frontier SV 4x4 almost a year ago with a little over 40k miles. I also used to own a black 2005 Pathfinder. I apparently really like this body style and have a thing for black cars.

Besides asking the dealership to take their decal off I haven鈥檛 made any modifications yet.

While I鈥檝e always had an interest in cars I haven鈥檛 really done much mechanical work on them before, but that is one of the reasons why I鈥檓 here! There are some mods I want to make and hope to learn from the community here as well as document my adventure.

View attachment 355938
Welcome to the club! Looks great in black! My 2022 frontier sv crew cab is black.

Registered
2022 frontier 4x4 crew cab black with sandstone interior.
Hello everybody 馃憢

View attachment 355936

View attachment 355937

View attachment 355938
Welcome to the Club! Looks great in black! My 2022 sv crew cab is black.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts