Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am not able to post in the general forum yet so I will leave my question here. Before I bought my 2010 SE King cab I noticed that the tag lights where missing and the Nissan dealership where I bought it agreed to fix them as part of the deal. I had an appointment today tho get them fixed. After waiting several hours (they forgot I was there) I finally asked what was going on. When they told me the truck was ready they said that Nissan does not make the tag lights for my model anymore and that the updated lights fit differently. After waiting so long I did not feel like arguing but this just doesn't seem right. Now there is a hole on either side of my tag and a smaller light that is very lose and it looks pretty janky. I am going to try to attach a picture of what I am talking about. It just doesn't seem right that a Nissan dealer couldnt find such a simple part for a 2010 model. Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks for reading

·
Vendor
2,584 Posts
Welcome on board and congrats on your purchase! Post few pictures when you get a chance. Lots of know legible and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. If you ever have any questions, there's definitely a great team of owners and vendors that are happy to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts