Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2017 SV 4x4 Club Cab last week. Will divest myself of my 1997 Ford Explorer. It has started having some problems, and I think I could sort it out but don't want to fool with it. I wanted to go another 700 miles to get it over 200,000 miles. Won't get to see it. I had it only the last 3 years.

Anyway, we considered the Toyota and the Chevy/GMC, but I was attracted to the Nissan for some of the reasons the reviewers criticize it -- more old-school, tried and true. It has ENOUGH complicated things on it to go wrong already.

It fits in the garage without too much trouble. THe other models are all longer. I DID hang back up a tennis ball, the system we used when we had a Dodge van. My neighbor recently got a full size GMC truck and had to have his garage extended.

When I started to seriously consider the Frontier, I found this forum and look forward to learning a lot here.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Our 1997 Ford Explorer, owned now by a family member just rolled over 180,000 miles and going strong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts