Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just ordered a 2006 Frontier King Nismo last week. So wanted to introduce myself as it will be arriving mid-October. Can't wait, test drove a 2005 and loved it. Hope to meet other people from Michigan on here and learn more about the truck and the community. :D

Kevin

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Welcome to the site we are still a small group but it will definately grow.
Cant wait to see pictures and what you plan to do with it.
M4ck

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
m4ck said:
Welcome to the site we are still a small group but it will definately grow.
Cant wait to see pictures and what you plan to do with it.
M4ck
I'm not sure I'll do too muchstuff to it as it is a lease. I may considering buying it after the lease is over but I'm not sure. This is my first time leasing, normally I always buy. I do normally however like to mod my vehicles, I was thinking about maybe doing an exhaust and intake on it. I am coming from a 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege that I did some things to. This will be my first truck since a 91 Ranger. :lol:

Do you guys have any recommendations for brands/types?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
beastfrontier said:
Welcome to the forum, do you know, by any chance, what's "new" for the 06 models?
To be honest, the only thing the could confirm was the color (Storm Gray) and the options I selected for my truck. Beyond that info was sketchy at best.

How has reliability and quality been on the new trucks? I know from being a Nissan service advisor in the past that the 1999-2002 trucks were rock solid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts