Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06 cc 4.0 automatic
There is a plastic heater hose conector at the firewall that is also part of an aluminum pope that runs along the firewall and to the engine in the driver's side. The plastic is connector is cracked. Has anyone run into this? How did you fix it? I can't find this art online or even the proper name. I cant even check with a salvage yard. It's probably a stealer only part. I'm sure I can come it together, but was wondering what others have done. The part that's leaking is on the right with the hose going into the top. It also has the aluminum tide as part of it coming out the right side.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,415 Posts
The plastic piece and aluminum tube is an assembly, it’s roughly $125 to purchase.

Clint

·
Super Moderator
19,656 Posts
06 cc 4.0 automatic
There is a plastic heater hose conector at the firewall that is also part of an aluminum pope that runs along the firewall and to the engine in the driver's side. The plastic is connector is cracked. Has anyone run into this? How did you fix it? I can't find this art online or even the proper name. I cant even check with a salvage yard. It's probably a stealer only part. I'm sure I can come it together, but was wondering what others have done. The part that's leaking is on the right with the hose going into the top. It also has the aluminum tide as part of it coming out the right side.
http://nissan4u.com/parts/frontier/us_d40/2006_6/type_27/body_electrical/heater_piping/illustration_1/

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Aluminum Pope...

I think I saw them in concert once.

·
Registered
193 Posts
06 cc 4.0 automatic

https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/

Check this place for parts. I am replacing both of those plastic parts.

·
Super Moderator
10,415 Posts
I paid around $60 with shipping for that pipe ,and the other plastic part through Nissan Parts deal.
Mine was for my Pathfinder with rear heat and had a switch to divert water to the back and remember it was over $100.

Clint

·
Registered
193 Posts
Mine was for my Pathfinder with rear heat and had a switch to divert water to the back and remember it was over $100.

Clint
Ah..did he say what he had ? I was assuming Frontier.

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Yes, the Pathfinders w/ rear heat are expensive! Frontiers are too bad in comparison.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi All,

Just researching a broken connector myself. Is this the part you're referring to? Return side line of the heater core? Hose coming out of the top runs to coolant overflow reservoir?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very common spot they leak. I think some have devised there own part to repair it, but I think I paid $35 through Amazon for an OEM Nissan part.
Good luck.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks for the reply. If I'm following the thread correctly, looks like part 92412-EA20 is the answer?

Very common spot they leak. I think some have devised there own part to repair it, but I think I paid $35 through Amazon for an OEM Nissan part.
Good luck.

·
Registered
196 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts