Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i wanted to upgrade my high beams to leds since i do a lot of night driving. I bought a led kit that came with everything, including the antiflicker harness. Today I went and installed both leds and went to test them out. I turned on the high beams and only one led worked. I tested the low beams and for whatever reason they dont work either.
I installed the halogens back in to the advice of my local mechanic and now none of my lights work. Only my fog lights are working.
I checked the fuses and they are all fine. Anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I assume you've got them working now. Headlights are pretty important, especially when you do a lot of night driving! Anyway, the other thing would be a relay that could have burned up for some reason. They are usually under the hood, but I'm not sure as I'm a new Frontier owner.

·
Premium Member
4,808 Posts
So i wanted to upgrade my high beams to leds since i do a lot of night driving. I bought a led kit that came with everything, including the antiflicker harness. Today I went and installed both leds and went to test them out. I turned on the high beams and only one led worked. I tested the low beams and for whatever reason they dont work either.
I installed the halogens back in to the advice of my local mechanic and now none of my lights work. Only my fog lights are working.
I checked the fuses and they are all fine. Anyone got any ideas?
Why would you need an "anti-flicker" harness?
How about be more specific and state what LED kit you bought (links would be good).
How did you check the fuses? Visual or did you DVM them?

Also DVM the headlamp sockets to see if there's voltage when the headlamp switch is on AND the truck is running.

I assume you've got them working now. Headlights are pretty important, especially when you do a lot of night driving! Anyway, the other thing would be a relay that could have burned up for some reason. They are usually under the hood, but I'm not sure as I'm a new Frontier owner.
You sound like a robot with such a generic reply like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts