Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Aloha,
Sold the truck. I have 2 pairs of 2005 Frontier headlights which will fit 2005-2007.

1) Driver Side, Used, Never opened. $50 + shipping
2) Driver Side, New, Outer Bezel is Black, Inner Bezel has chrome removed and has been cut for FXRs. $50 + shipping
3) Passenger Side, New, Outer Bezel is Black, Inner Bezel has chrome removed and is not cut. $50 + shipping
4) Passenger Side, New, Outer Bezel is Chrome, Inner Bezel has chrome removed and is not cut. $50 + shipping

3 of the headlights were purchased new. 1 headlight was purchased used so I would have a complete set.
I am willing to mix and match the parts to get these sold.

2 outer bezels = chrome
2 outer bezels = black (chrome removed using oven cleaner). Remaining black surface is a reflective black.
3 Inner bezels have had the chrome removed. One of the inner bezels was cut to start to fit an FXR projector
3 lenses are new, 1 lens is Used but good condition.

If you plan on doing a Projector retrofit here is your chance to get an already opened spare. I don't know why I have so many headlights...hanging around x_mods too much! lol.

I bought an Xterra so I am also willing to trade for a set of Xterra headlights for 2006 if someone so happens to have a set.

Only bummer is shipping is from Hawaii 96821.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts