Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not too electonically savvy so i'm going to ask you guys for some help. I'm looking for a headunit that can play dvd's, ipod and maybe also a gps that will fit over the stock location. I've done a little reseach and have found that a lot of companies such as kenwood, jensen, alpine blah blah blah are offering headunits for our trucks. I've also read that some are too "windows 95-ish" and some are pretty complicated to operate although thats not to big of a deal to me. So post up your suggestions and before i forget my budget will be 700-1200. I know not really too much but who knows. Please if a unit is worth the extra few hundreds over my limit post it up too. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
CHECK OUT THE ALPINE IVA-W200 . IT WAS JUST RELEASED AT THE FIRST OF THE MONTH EVERYTHING YOUR LOOKING FOR AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT! 849.00 MYTRUCK IN THE SHOP HAVING ONE INSTALLED I,LL TRY TO POST SOME PICS WHEN I GET IT BACK THIS WEEKEND

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, thanks guys. 1 question does the RF package have an auxillary port so i can plug in my ipod.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where'd you buy your alpine from? crutchfield sells them for 999.99.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts