Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says. I just spent $3700 on my truck in the last 2 months. And now I wish I didnt. I feel like the money I spent should have been on my family, not on top of the line suspension that will rarely see dirt.

I just got it it today, and opend the box just for pics. This is the PRG advanced 4x4 package, and I spent the extra money on the rad flow shocks with the remote resivor for the rear. The total price was $1800.

It was shipped in 2 boxes. The first one came with every thing shown below. The second one with the rear rad flows W/ remote resivors didnt come yet. Why it didnt come at the same time, I dont know. here is the tracking number on that box with the rear shocks....

1ZA674Y10391966563

And here is the link to track it...

UPS: Tracking Information

It comes with the spanner wrench too.

As I understand it, if you ordered this kit from PRG today, it would take 1-2 months for youto get it. Due to back ordeded parts. (mine took 8 weeks to arrive) So if you got this from me there would be no waiting.

So this is my plain, I will offer this you, my Frontier brethein, untill the last boxs shows up on July 13th. At that point, if know one wanted to buy this I will just return it to PRG.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Jordan

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is a new baby in the oven? Braces?
Na. we were planing our vacation.... and it is gonna fall short of awesome. So I dont want to trade memories for my kids so I can have some killa suspension.

(no more babys for me..... snip, snip.)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Replied.

I should have said this in my first post. I dont want to split the stuff up. I dont want to risk being stuck with this or that. If I cant sell it by the 13th, I'll just sendit back to PRG.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Man, sorry to hear you're gona sell before even using it. Good to know its for family though. Your truck looks good still regardless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts