Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good to get back on here and see some of the new trucks and info. Miss getting on this sight, just really haven't much within the last year. Still have my '06 Nismo Crew Cab. 50,000 miles on it and haven't gotten tired of it at all. Just about paid off, and really don't have any urges to trade it in. Just for kicks though I checked its trade in value, and I think I could get about 15,000. Not too shabby. I'll post a couple of the latest pics of the truck with this post. She's been really good to me. I was browsing around and saw a thread about posting pics of a frontier hauling a motorcycle. I dont' have any pics, but I haul my '09 Harley Dyna Fat Bob in the back of my truck all the time. I love the way it looks. I'll get some pics next time I load it up.
I do have one issue though, and its not so much with the truck, but with an accessory I bought. I bought the replacement bumper from Kennessaw Mtn. Accessories, and its a good bumper, but I also bought and paid for a skid plate. It has been over two years and I never received it. It cost me over a hundred dollars and I even called the company several time complaining about it but got nothing but excuses. I was wondering if any of you had similar issues with Kennessaw and what you did about it. Well theres my rant, all in all though a great truck, and nothing but happy I bought it. Heres some beach pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Good to see you back on here. I have been trying to decide on a front bumper, and I've always like the look of the stinger design...maybe one day... Where in texas are you?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I bought the replacement bumper from Kennessaw Mtn. Accessories, and its a good bumper, but I also bought and paid for a skid plate. It has been over two years and I never received it. It cost me over a hundred dollars and I even called the company several time complaining about it but got nothing but excuses. I was wondering if any of you had similar issues with Kennessaw and what you did about it.
Will they at least give you your money back? Id also ask for interest!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Will they at least give you your money back? Id also ask for interest!
Nope just BS as usual. Hell I haven't called in several months, I pretty much gave up on the fact.

Good to see you back on here. I have been trying to decide on a front bumper, and I've always like the look of the stinger design...maybe one day... Where in texas are you?
Yeah the bumper is really great and the stinger design has gotten me a lot of compliments. Also very well built. I've planted the truck in some nasty mud and had to have it pulled out sideways by a winch truck (pole truck). Just attached it to the front bumper. Of course I had it welded to the frame. It was so stuck the truck was about to role over before it would come free. Didn't so much as budge the bumper at all. Impressed me. Still would like my skid plate though. And I'm from Zapata, Tx, but live in Laredo.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I have always loved your front bumper.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Nope just BS as usual. Hell I haven't called in several months, I pretty much gave up on the fact.
That's why I always use a credit card for online purchases. I can just call up my card company, tell them about it and they'll automatically charge the amount back from the company.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts