I looked and i have all this OEM stuff of my 05 T

2 UCA
2 Spindle
2 LCA
The top hat's for the shocks and the OEM coil/shocks
2 OEM sway bar end link's
2 OEM truck spring's
1 Finned Differential Cover Aluminum
Ok so i have a guy over at Titan talk thats wanting to get rid of some extra parts and wanted me to help him out selling the items. Now i did not post prices as you will have to Pm me and inquire about it and give me a price your willing to pay. Please dont low ball the guy. I will then relay the information to him.

Thanks fella's he needs this stuff out of his garage. He goes by m1key. I will have pics up hopefully with some prices. Just got through talking with him and everything.

Here you go

·
Registered
91 Posts
Honest prices deserve honest parts. For instance, how many miles were those front end parts on the truck before he took them off?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honest prices deserve honest parts. For instance, how many miles were those front end parts on the truck before he took them off?
Here you are. Im sorry about the hold up i was talking with him over the pricing. Here's the list of prices....

UCA's (2) 50-60+ shipping
LCA (2) 70-80+ shipping
Titan Coilovers (2) 60-70+ shipping
Diff cover (1) 60 shipped
Titan Spindles (1) 50+ shipping
Titan Leaves (1) 80+ shipping

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Stan,

I'm interested in this but I am alittle in the dark.
1) If I get the UCA and the LCA do I have to use the titan spindles also?
2) do I have to use the Titan coil overs? Will they give me lift buy them self?
3) if I get the rear leaf springs, will it give me lift?

Sorry I know I'm a pain in the a$$

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
if someone wants to sell there stuff, they can make there own account and sell the parts there selves.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Stan,

1) you can use frontier spindles
2) I would get radflo/SAWs etc. Your will runn it swaybarless after the swap unless you get a titan swaybar so you goign to want shocks that can handle it.
3)Titan rear leaf springs are out side of the frame, our are below the frame, SO titan Rears will not fit on our trucks, with out custome mouonts.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
1) you can use frontier spindles
2) I would get radflo/SAWs etc. Your will runn it swaybarless after the swap unless you get a titan swaybar so you goign to want shocks that can handle it.
3)Titan rear leaf springs are out side of the frame, our are below the frame, SO titan Rears will not fit on our trucks, with out custome mouonts.
Ok, So I can just use the Upper and Lower control arms but still unclear about the coil over, if its manditory to use after market or not? Would the stock titan coil over be sufficiant.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,428 Posts
not trying to start anything but because they way they mount on the trucks doesnt mean anything , if the leaves are the same width and length as the frontier you could use them
or even take a few leaves out and add them to the frontier pack
its all dependant on the length and width of the leaves which would determine if they would work or not , not how they mount on the truck

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
not trying to start anything but because they way they mount on the trucks doesnt mean anything , if the leaves are the same width and length as the frontier you could use them
or even take a few leaves out and add them to the frontier pack
its all dependant on the length and width of the leaves which would determine if they would work or not , not how they mount on the truck
your right they might work I just haven't heard of any one doing it.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hey what would happen If I just used the Titan spindle? Would I get any lift from that? I have 2 inch spacers in all corners, But I am trying to get 3 in the front and keep the 2 I already have in the rear. Would the Titan spindle do this for me?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
pretty sure the titan spindle would not add any lift. you'll also need titan brakes, hub, wheels, brake lines, etc to run a useless titan spindle. but its a key ingredient to getting titan bolt pattern up fron without spacers.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
if someone wants to sell there stuff, they can make there own account and sell the parts there selves.
He asked me to help him out. As a fellow enthusiast im up for helping anyone. I gave him my word that i would gather interest and even sell some parts. Im keeping my word. That i gave to him and not going to just back down because some people dont like it. You all would then get on to him for posting up just to sale& flame him for doing so.

Thats why he asked me to help him out because i am very well liked over at Titantalk& since im one of the few regular frontier members. I have some connections btw sites. He doesnt want any drama just his parts sold. Sp let's not talk about this & get to the parts. For me please.
(nothing against you)

Stan,

Your not a pain man like i said ppl have to learn.

If you want the lowers& uppers. I give you a work with you on a bundle deal. So you dont have to pay as much. Shouldn't be a problem with the seller. I'll see if i can work some magic for you. Just let me know.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
He asked me to help him out. As a fellow enthusiast im up for helping anyone. I gave him my word that i would gather interest and even sell some parts. Im keeping my word. That i gave to him and not going to just back down because some people dont like it. You all would then get on to him for posting up just to sale& flame him for doing so.

Thats why he asked me to help him out because i am very well liked over at Titantalk& since im one of the few regular frontier members. I have some connections btw sites. He doesnt want any drama just his parts sold. Sp let's not talk about this & get to the parts. For me please.
(nothing against you)

Your not a pain man like i said ppl have to learn.

If you want the lowers& uppers. I give you a work with you on a bundle deal. So you dont have to pay as much. Shouldn't be a problem with the seller. I'll see if i can work some magic for you. Just let me know.
Ok well can you tell me this. What gains would I get by just using the spindle? Basicly is wat i'm geting at is this. I have a 2inch lift in every corner and would like at least 1 more inch in the front. With this guys parts, which would be the best, easiest, and cheapest way to do that?

pretty sure the titan spindle would not add any lift. you'll also need titan brakes, hub, wheels, brake lines, etc to run a useless titan spindle. but its a key ingredient to getting titan bolt pattern up fron without spacers.
Whoops didn't see this at first. Ok, AX that spindle from my cart! LOL! Would useing just the Titan coil over give me any lift? And can my coil space bolt onto a titen coil?

·
Registered
400 Posts
how much for the upers and lowers shipped to 77058 pm me

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Whoever is left out on the deal, i'm willing to part the uppers out for the same price $50 + shipping. They weigh like 5#s each, and if they can fit in the $10 USPS box its $60 shipped...

Also have titan bilsteins, brand new in the box, i'm willing to negotiate, they've been collecting dust and i want to make room in my room...

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! First of all I thought me and 06 footy had something going! Ive been talking with him on these parts and was waiting fopr him to get back to me. Now everyone else is jumping in! Whats going on, is there more then one seller hear?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! First of all I thought me and 06 footy had something going! Ive been talking with him on these parts and was waiting fopr him to get back to me. Now everyone else is jumping in! Whats going on, is there more then one seller hear?
No i still have my deal with you & the one for the other member. Who im trying to get shipping for. Still waiting on the seller response.

Lil_Kim just added his mix into it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I see no problem with a guy with over 5K in postings helping out someone sell their stuff. Some people just aren't puter savy or want to deal with tards on the net!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts