Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
hahahaha, saw this on the steel soldiers forum. has to do with the p***ification of the armed forces, mainly army. things like stress cards and the like. im glad i got out when i did f***in christ

·
Registered
826 Posts
This is true, when I was in the Navy when we crossed the Equater and they new guys went from being Pollywog's to Shellbacks they said its new Dept. of the Navy policy that only E-6 and above can particapate in the "Cermony" and the can ONLY use water, I was like WTF?! I had to get f--ked with ALL DAY and these assclowns get water sprinkeld on them?

No wonder the only war we really won since WWII was Grenada and that's because we fought villagers with pitchforks, with policy's like that how can we weed out the pu55yankee's

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
This is true, when I was in the Navy when we crossed the Equater and they new guys went from being Pollywog's to Shellbacks they said its new Dept. of the Navy policy that only E-6 and above can particapate in the "Cermony" and the can ONLY use water, I was like WTF?! I had to get f--ked with ALL DAY and these assclowns get water sprinkeld on them?

No wonder the only war we really won since WWII was Grenada and that's because we fought villagers with pitchforks, with policy's like that how can we weed out the pu55yankee's
We hacked up Asians in Veitnam did we not. We raped innocent women atleast some did because they were without any pu-tang for months. We slaughtered innocent children because we were ordered to. We spit in the faces of those we killed while at the same time watching our buddies hack others to pieces. In their eyes we saw they enjoyed this but did nothing. We used pitchforks. We stacked them idiots like sandbags & use them as barriers. Did you not hear the stories from your fathers. That hole pass down the legends of the day sort of thing. We didnt win that either did we. I think not.

Now let me be frank. I saw idiots go into the Army office & enliste because they knew they could get almost 30k. Then each year they rejoin they get a another boost in some extra cash from uncle sam. Someone tell me this isnt true, ill hand you my mother fu(kin paperwork that i damn near worked with the military for 2yrs on. I turned them down after having a heart for giving my life for my country no questions asked & then they let a**holes like this join. With no sense of honor for what they were getting into just a quick means of cash. This made me sick to my stomach & i gave up on the military for this reason. Now not all newly enlisted soldiers are like this. Though for every 5 that enlisted on honorable terms. There is 20 others that do it as a means of work. Then you'll have you answer. The answer is the parents of this country sorry have lost touch with self worth. They then blast this into their kids ears. Who then make idiot babies who turn into moron adults. Not all parents are like this mind you but some. Its that hole deal with im afraid to discipline my child. So stupidty breeds idiots & idiots get innocent people killed. Im not saying beat your kids but letting them play mindgames on the television then go to school & cause innocent kids to kill themselves. Because the saw you tell mom shes worthless or a whore. Then there is you anwer of why we are not winning any wars. We cant even we our own personal wars in our own families.

Im tired of people talking about their hate towards others. I mean lord we can have this form of bull****. We cant even let gay honorable men & women stay in the military. This is so much crap. This is not highschool & this is not kindagarten. This kind of form should be ceased. We have bigger issues in the miltary to think about than this.

Just my rant...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i seen pogs in my old unit who'd been in the army 13 years or whatever. been on profile for 10 of those years. and are basicly getting a free paycheck for doin nothin. most of which are considered undeployable so they just dit around in rear d jackin off. sickins and yet at the same time amazes me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts