Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a 06 Frontier CC SE Black 6SP LSD Sunroof package and no luck yet! I was told that I would be able to order one but would take about 60days to come. Just wondering if anyone here has order there this way? And if so what was required/Process?

I really wanted to NISMO 6SP!!!! :evil:

thanks,

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I ordered mine. No dealership could find what I wanted either. We agreed on a price (invoice same price they offered me for one on the lot) and gave them a $500 deposit. It came in about 45 days later just like I ordered. This way you're guaranteed to get exactly what you want. Great truck, good luck!

·
Registered
395 Posts
mmendezm3power, check out my post about special ordering. I think its labeled almost the same. You'll get a lot of the same answers there. I'm currently trying to special order mine right now. I'm soooo close, but I'm ironing out all the kinks.

Right now, I'm confirming whether or not they'll give me a NISMO CC 4x4, Traction, Rockford Fosgate, Sunroof, bed extender, hitch rc'vr, floor mats for $26,600. He made the offer first, and then started to say some crap about incentives when the truck is delivered and all that. I'm saying $26,600 flat, and I'll come in and sign a purchase agreement.

·
Registered
398 Posts
The local dealer didn't have the model I wanted but found one in IL. A dealer deal was struck between the two and a trade model was trucked up to the supplying dealer. I had what I wanted in a week.

Have the dealer look around if they haven't yet.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i agree have the dealer look around, i picked my truck out and they shipped it from pennsylvania i had mine in two days. either way get the truck you want, i never would have been as happy if i had settled for what was on the lot.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I just ordered mine last week, but I have a friend that works at the nissan dealer here in Phoenix, so he's taking care of everything for me. I didn't even have to put down a down payment.
I ordered a Black LE 4x4, FULLY loaded with everything but leather.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My apology, I should of have done a search.
PIMPaLoCoOuS, I 2 got the same s#!t about “incentives” but from what read from your post (Gfronty05 thanks for the link.) it shouldn’t be a much of a differences anyways. I have asked for OTD price from 24 dealers! (Talk about doing homework) so far the lowest was Cerritos Nissan at $23,516 OTD for a 06 Frontier CC SE Bk 6SP 4x2 Pwr Pkg, Side air bags, ABLS & Sunroof.
Here is some reply I got:

“Dear Martin,
It approximately takes about 12 weeks to take delivery of the vehicle from the time that you ordered it. Your friend might have gotten a vehicle that was already ordered by that dealership that was coming in and just had that particular vehicle reserved for him/her. In your case, there is no incoming vehicle coming into the region that matches what you are looking for and need to wait it out for approximately 12 weeks before you take delivery. The vehicle was already been built when your friend reserved that vehicle. That will save a bit on the waiting time rather than getting the process started from the very beginning. It is not that I refuse to give you an OTD price. It would be a bit difficult to do so and projecting 12 weeks into the future without not knowing what the incentives will be then and not knowing the exact pricing for a vehicle that does not exist yet. I hope that you can understand. Good luck to you.”

“Hi Martin,
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your Nissan Frontier. Per your request, you would like a SE Crew Cab 2WD in manual transmission equipped with the power package, side airbag package, sunroof, active limited brake, and it will also be equipped with floor mats. This vehicle retails for $24,345.
Your purchase price not including rebate is $22,939 plus tax and license. If you were purchasing this vehicle right now, you would recieve an additonal $1500 rebate making your price $21,439 plus tax and license. Because this vehicle is not currently available and would have to be ordered, I can't committ on what if any rebates that will be available at the time you actually purchase your vehicle. A purchase contract can not be done until the vehicle arrives. Today's out the door total price is $23,516 which includes the current rebat, and all tases and dmv fees.
I know you're requesting quotes from several Dealers. Please keep in mind no one can guarantee you what incentives if any will be available in the future.”

“My name is *** and I am an Internet Sales Manager for the Raceway Nissan and ford. Thank you for your inquiry on the [ 2006 frontier c.c se].The vehicle is available.
Save From MSRP (3972 )
The MSRP of The vehicle is (24435 ).
Invoice Is (22873 )
Discount From Invoice is ( 1000)
Rebate (1500 )
Your special Internet price is (20373 )
If you pay (1000 ) Less Than Invoice You Are Paying Too Much......!!!
This price includes a factory rebate which expires at the end of the month. Please contact me ASAP to take advantage of this program. Please note that this is a special price for Internet Customer's only, so you must contact me for this pricing,
Thank you,
John Azad
www.racewaynissan.com”

Then got this one day later!
“My name is *** and I am an Internet Sales Manager for the Raceway Nissan and ford. Thank you for your inquiry on the [2006 frontier se c.cab.6 speed].The vehicle is available.
Save From MSRP ( 3159)
The MSRP of The vehicle is ( 21645).
Invoice Is ( 20486)
Discount From Invoice is (500 )
Rebat (1500 )
Your special Internet price is (18473 )
If you pay ( 500) Less Than Invoice You Are Paying Too Much......!!!
This price includes a factory rebate which expires at the end of the month. Please contact me ASAP to take advantage of this program. Please note that this is a special price for Internet Customer's only, so you must contact me for this pricing,
Thank you,
www.racewaynissan.com”

“Martin,
My name is ***. When would you be ready to take delivery. This is a very hard truck to find.

Your looking at $23,900 out the door . You can reach me direct at *******. I will be more than happy to assist you. I look forward to your call”

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I know right here in nyc there is the same truck you want except the sunroof, available in the 6speed, black. I dont know how far you are, but let them know that there is a truck over here, if that helps.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’m from LA CA ill let them know see what happens.
I get the feeling that there just giving me the runaround they keep mentioning “but we have this similar one in stock!” And I take saying no thanks! I’m giving up an goanna wait and see the 2007 models. Does anyone know when is the 2007 coming out?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts