Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate the stock ones, they tear and stain easily and aren't very comfortable and I work out of this truck and have to sit in it all day. I just want to know what seats you used and how they function in the Frontier, I don't care if they are aftermarket or out of another car/truck.

·
Premium Member
4,118 Posts
PRP Competition highbacks, slide only, real comfy suspension seat, less expensive than others and fit well between doors and center console

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the input.

I like the idea of the second gen seats it looks great and looks alot more comfortable than the 1st gen seats I think thats the way I'm gonna go.

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
just a heads up though , the 2nd gen seats sit u up higher so if your taller than 5'10 i wouldnt recommend them because my head is about 2" from the roof

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for letting me know that, I'm 6' 1" so that would be an issue...but do you think a track swap would be possible with seats out of another small truck that has a low roof like a ranger or colorado?

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
i would imagine it would be possible , you just need to measure from rail to rail , if its the same you shouldnt have any problems

1 - 8 of 8 Posts