Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody purchased the bushwacker pocket fender flares??? They look pretty interesting and I havn't seen an actual picture of them on a fronty? If you have a legit picture please post!!! Thanks.

Bushwacker - Fender Results

·
Registered
524 Posts
i like the way it make the truck look another part on the want list:laugh:

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
they don't serve a purpose and don't really look like they belong on the truck. secondary to that, they make the truck look really busy. especially the last pic.

·
Registered
253 Posts
If you live in a state where they use road salt in the winter,I would be concerned with that getting behind the stick on and rotten the wheel wells.

Beef like your girl friends mustache in your avatar!! LOL Beef have you been over to see Osh at race marquee systems yet? ?
Home

Check out this 800hp M5

Sorry for the thread jack!

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
If you live in a state where they use road salt in the winter,I would be concerned with that getting behind the stick on and rotten the wheel wells.

Beef like your girl friends mustache in your avatar!! LOL Beef have you been over to see Osh at race marquee systems yet? ?
Home

Check out this 800hp M5
Video

Sorry for the thread jack!
i checked them out, seems like they do high end performance rather then maintenance and repair. i think i called them when i was doing my h&r race springs and koni shocks, and they told me they don't really mess with suspension or something like that.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Beef he is always expanding the parts they carry, if he does not do what you need I am sure he can recommend someone.

Hers that video of the 800hp project.

Please place drool cup so you don't ruin your computer.

YouTube - Race Marque systems (rms) 800 rwhp e39 m5

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I do not like the fake bolt on look because that is just what it looks like, bolted on. If it were just a flare less the fake bolts and if they were painted to match the color of the truck then they do not look too bad. I still would not use them unless I had oversized tires that I needed to cover.

Yeah, I know that many of the younger people like the bolt on industrial look, but to me it just does not flow with the design of our trucks.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I may have to modify my previous post about not liking the bolt on look after studying carpheak's post and more so the rear view mike posted. With the off-road race look it isn't bad at all. I stand by what I said for street trucks though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i like the way the look, gives the truck a little something extra plus sets you apart from everyone else, wouldn't run them unless i had a wider stance with some fat tires tho..

·
Registered
832 Posts
I like them too, maybe not much of a fan of the white on white, I'm unsure of what black/grey on white would look like though. If they add a little width that would be great because I just got a new set of tires/wheels with quite a wider offset and I've been throwing rocks at my truck and yesterday had a pebble land in the cab, lmao... so, something needs to be done :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts