Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 4 years ago after stopping at a garage sale, I walked out and this one parked right behind me.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I always park away from people with my truck. My kids and fiance hate it because they have to walk so far. But the other day I parked next to the Dark side version of my truck. Looked identical with option except his was black and mine was white. He was way out in the lot too so must think the same way as me. Now that I think of it he might have been pissed I parked near him LOL.

BTW the mileage on that truck in impressive. I hope to just hit 200k worry free.

·
Premium Member
5,602 Posts
Yes, similar. Same class.
Sorry to say, he died in last years 1000.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Haven't seen another truck the same as mine. It's a KC Pro-4x in navy blue with a 6MT.
We have the same truck, no chance of me ever getting up to Vancouver :)

·
Premium Member
7,856 Posts
Parked next to lots of other frontys but never had one like mine show up.

·
Registered
517 Posts
It's happened to me a few times and the only thing that helped me was my smashed up front license plate or when I had the soft bed cover on and they didn't, lol.

·
Registered
517 Posts

I've had it happen a few times.
Your pictures do not appear for me.. May be a problem for others. You might either need to share them or since they are google perhaps right click on the picture and select the option that says copy image address.... and paste that in the URL field...

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
In the Denver area, there are 4 other Frontiers, 3 in silver like mine, that also drive for Lyft. Few weeks back, myself and another one pulled up at this apartment complex to pickup, both passengers came out at the same time, we all got a good laugh.

·
Registered
2016 Frontier SV 4x4 Crew Cab
942 Posts
lol. that is rare to see two yellow frontiers! well at least they aren't identical, i see different wheels at least, but yeah that is crazy how things happen like that. once about 10 years ago my friend and I were tooling around in his '68 charger, merged onto a freeway and right next to us was another '68 charger. it was unbelievable.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I haven't seen any other Midnights yet, but I do see a few Frontiers spanning a broad range of years driving around here. I haven't parked near any yet, but I do tend to convoy with them when I see them in traffic.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I see plenty of Frontiers but was very surprised to see another titan swapped driving through my town here in SC. Was blue and had North Carolina tags.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
2017 Lava Red. I saw this truck on the lot and fell for it. Lots of other people must have liked that color. I make it a point to park next to Frontiers that have the same color. Probably a d!ck move but I'm still living a new truck. :)

Tt

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Yes - another blue equator w/topper - it was pulled forward a little and I couldn't see mine - as I walked up to it I thought "it seemed dirtier - how did license plate get bent - no fog lights - not mine - there's mine - dummy.' And I wasn't even high.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I make it a point to park next to Frontiers that have the same color. Probably a d!ck move but I'm still living a new truck.
I don't think of it as a dick move...I think of it as a show of "brotherhood".

Reactions: shift_RUSH
1 - 20 of 22 Posts