Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting a tonneau cover for my 2004 Frontier. I noticed most hard covers cover up the very top tip of the Nissan emblem on some Frontier tailgates, except for one. I've seen a tonneau cover with a slight arch cut out right above the emblem on a few trucks on the highway. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get close enough to make out the brand. If anyone knows who makes this tonneau cover, I'd really like to know.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Someone posted a pictureof a Frontier with a hard tonneau cover a few weeks back
I think. If my addled old brain serves me correctly it was an AEM or something like that.

I did a search, but was unable to locate the post. It could have been on one of the other forums. I would love to have one myself if I did not have to access the front of the bed with tall loads on a regular basis. A very nice looking set up.

OkieScot

·
Registered
298 Posts
OkieScot said:
Someone posted a pictureof a Frontier with a hard tonneau cover a few weeks back
I think. If my addled old brain serves me correctly it was an AEM or something like that.

I did a search, but was unable to locate the post. It could have been on one of the other forums. I would love to have one myself if I did not have to access the front of the bed with tall loads on a regular basis. A very nice looking set up.

OkieScot
i think this is the topic that you were thinking of. the brand name is ARE:

http://www.clubfrontier.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1482

after looking at pics, i decided to go with the LEER 700 series cover. has the cutout for the emblem and its different from the standard cover. supposed to arrive early june so will post pics....

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
krypto89,

Thanks for the picture,and It was an ARE, but I think the one I saw was on a blue truck.
Same cover though.

OkieScot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts