Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Used for 2 nights. Like new
Tracy California
The hard shell roof top tent offers a new way to look at camping and 4WD adventure holidays. This type of roof tent provides a big and wide world, With larger internal space the provides sleeping space for two adults and a child. The hard shell tent has two doors with two windows, this creates excellent cross ventilation allowing air to freely circulate throughout the tent. Open and close within seconds with the unique hydraulic support system. Roof top tent fits to the roof of most vehicles and can be removed and stored when not needed and are covered by a 5 year guarantee on the fabric, hull and mechanism

Features

1. Elastics for the internal folding of the fabric

2. Solar sheet for supporting the electric power light inside.

3. Adjustable alloy ladder and ladder rack bag

4. Recommended for 2 adults + 1 child

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
How much are you looking to get for this? Is the mounting rack included? I'm also in California, I could make the drive to you or we could meet halfway. Thanks.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dead thread, I know. But how much does the mounting rack typically cost, and is it normally included with a RTT?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Dead thread, I know. But how much does the mounting rack typically cost, and is it normally included with a RTT?
Generally speaking they come with the RTT, even the lower end options like the smittybilt.. Smittybilt Overlander Roof Top Tent - 2783

I’d recommend googling the ones you’re interested in and reading the product descriptions or contacting the sellers just to be sure.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Typically cost around $160-$400 on the low-end . The mounting rack is usually sold separately, unless you are buying a used setup.
Check out

The rack typically cost around $160-$400 depending type and style.
Rack is not normallyincluded with the RTT unless you are buying used as a set.
You can check out
Products | HEAVY METAL OFF-ROAD

Or BAY AREA META FAB. I used BAMF for my bed rack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts