Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hi:When I find something that works I like to tell people about it. I am very careful on how I park my truck. I take a lot of pride in its appearance. Last week someone found the need not only to open their car door into mine....but it appears to have been some kind of sumo wrestler or gorilla. I found a quarter sized ding in the door. no paint damage but hell was I pissed.

I found this crossbar dent repair kit at Harbour Freight tools for $12. I figured I couldn't mak it worse. Well about a half hour of using it (gently and by the instructions) I can barely see the ding. I would say its 95% gone. Not bad!:goodjob:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Thanks! I could spend all day with that. I can't find it on their site so I'm just going to have to go in there this week.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I consider myself lucky. My truck is an @$$hole magnet. I'm always getting dings and I always park on end spots and far away. Unfortunately my truck still gets dinged. Luckily, I have a friend/neighbor who owns a paintless dent removal company and he takes care of me at a very reasonable price. Any of you Hawaii folks ever need a good dent guy let me know and I'll put you in touch with one of the best dent guys around.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I looked online and dont see it either. I just walked in and bought it. But if you google there are lots, similar, online

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
i have an annoying ding on the pillar between the front and rear window. I may snag one of these and give it a try.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I consider myself lucky. My truck is an @$$hole magnet. I'm always getting dings and I always park on end spots and far away. Unfortunately my truck still gets dinged. Luckily, I have a friend/neighbor who owns a paintless dent removal company and he takes care of me at a very reasonable price. Any of you Hawaii folks ever need a good dent guy let me know and I'll put you in touch with one of the best dent guys around.
X2 I can park at the end of the lot and when I come out there will be people parked next to me. I don't understand, people love to dent my sh!t!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
pics of the dent after the repair? i may need to do this. some punk kid ran into my bedside with a dirt bike. left a small dent, no crease. dent guy quoted me at 175, im like WTF?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I think its worse when the person parking next to you either has a stock truck or a poser style truck that they want to make sure your going to see when you leave.
LOL yep I hate that! I park out in the middle of nowhere for a reason. I don't like people and I don't like people parking next to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts