Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
2019 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my Frontier Family, and my American Family,

During these trying times, Covid, BLM and all the other political things happening these days...Lets take this day to reflect on our values as Americans. We as a nation have been through so much...9/11 and so much more... We came together, didn't matter color, religion or creed. WE ARE THE PEOPLE. Americans have always come together in the worst of times.

So to all of you, my Brothers and Sisters of this great Nation Lets focus on taking care of each other. The simple act of kindness is contagious. Try to do something for someone, and they in turn will for someone else.

I Love You all....We can get through this....as we ALWAYS HAVE.......TOGETHER.

Happy Independence Day!!!!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Happy OFFICIAL Drink Beer and Blow Stuff Up Day!!

Be safe and have a great day!!
I second the drink beer day! Don't forget some good barbecue also! Happy 4th to all and stay safe!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Merica’ work on my truck and cuss about y the Japanese gave us a such a small engine bay. Happy 4th everyone (Lol I know, it was designed here)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
It's only treason if you lose. :)

Although you've got to love the UK coming back for round 2, burning down the White House, and a few months later saying: "So, we're good right?" and both sides leaving with more less what they came with.

Side note: It is my life goal to one day receive a Letter of Marque, authorizing me to act as a privateer, under the US Constitution, Article 1, Section 8.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's only treason if you lose. :)

Although you've got to love the UK coming back for round 2, burning down the White House, and a few months later saying: "So, we're good right?" and both sides leaving with more less what they came with.

Side note: It is my life goal to one day receive a Letter of Marque, authorizing me to act as a privateer, under the US Constitution, Article 1, Section 8.
Yes that would be awesome. But we have a proper Navy now, but this old Marine would still be on board! Let me know when you get the letter!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts