Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Been hearing about things that will be coming to light 'Soon' for 3 1/2 years, what a croock "O" ****.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Been hearing about things that will be coming to light 'Soon' for 3 1/2 years, what a croock "O" ****.
I'm sorry you feel that way. May you be well

·
Registered
Great truck
1,037 Posts
we are on a slippery slope with the way the comments are heading.

but, I think that until people start not being able to buy food or are in danger of being slaves, America won't do anything to change the way its running now. there are to many people walking around with horse blinders on so they only see the good stuff they want to see. its going to take something big like the elimination of the middle class and stuff like that for people to wake up. then it will be to late

·
Registered
503 Posts
busemans said,
,,,big like the elimination of the middle class and stuff like that for people to wake up. then it will be to late ,,,

That my friends is gospel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I added a magnet '2A 4life brand' that holds my pistol and put it in the center console. Even though you can mount it anywhere like down by your leg next to the gear shifter or under the steering wheel i just preferred to put it in the center console. I used to just stick my pistol down between the E-brake and drive seat.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Now that the algorithms are aware if you have a gun and where you keep it this discussion has served its purpose.

Thanks

SkyNet

Reactions: erturne

·
Registered
513 Posts
Around the late 70's... In a little bit he pulled a knife out of his backpack. I, meek, weak and passive, went off on him. He put it back. I hunted, trapped and shot a gun since 5 years old. I'd still be in prison if I had that gun at hand.
Better judged by twelve than buried by six. You're lucky he didn't really want to hurt you; not every thug is so nice! I think a decent lawyer in most states could get a jury to acquit. If ever there's a time to shoot someone it's when they pull a knife on you in your car.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Just a word of caution for you guys who keep guns in vehicles: I see a lot of cars broken into and guns stolen. Each one of those is another armed criminal. I would recommend taking them in at night, or keeping them on your hips. With that said, long live the 2A.
I used to keep a CZ75 Compact in the truck - but out of theft concerns, I stopped doing that.

One night I returned from an extended trip, put it with the rest of my luggage, and brought it inside with me.

Later on that same night, my truck was broken into. All the thieves got was a spare magazine.

As soon as I find (or devise) a way of preventing it from being removed from an unattended truck - but still allows quick access - I'll start doing it again.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I used to keep mine in the console, had a cheap uncle mike's holster that held my Shield .45 and an extra mag that I had velcroed to the inside of the console. Unfortunately, I work in a plant now and I am not able to carry my weapon in my vehicle..

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
Great truck
1,037 Posts
I work on a military base so I am not allowed to either.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Its hard to answer this question because the laws are different (some drastically different) from state to state.

In California there are a lot of rules and if you are fortunate enough to obtain a CCW the gun has to be on your person or in your control while concealed at all times. How ever you can drive with the gun in the door pocket or mounted next to you as long as you have easy access and control of it. It doesn't have to be locked in a DOJ approved box unless you have to leave it in the truck.

I have one of these under the back seat. It allows just enough room for the seat to drop down and lock in.

There are companies that will custom make these to fit in your center console. They just have to be DOJ approved. The stock locking boxes like those that come in a Ford or Chevy full size console (i don't know if they are offered in a Titan, Ram or Tundra) are not DOJ approved.

20200813_073552.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
I agree with Iam_not_lost!!! Keep it on your person and if you have to leave it in your vehicle then it should be in a secure safe of some sort that is attached to the vehicle

I have a small handgun safe that has a combo lock on it that you can secure with a cable to a hard point under the seat.

I rarely use it because I don’t go anywhere that I can’t carry a gun.

·
Registered
469 Posts
This Pic is actually my Truck, he's a good guy. I like it because I can open while driving, keep a spare with 2 mags in ankle holster. I carry everywhere except PO, Election and Court House. This is an easy but solid install, you'd need a saw to cut the console up, prying would be a ***** as he uses heavy gage and solid construction
--

·
Registered
Great truck
1,037 Posts
that console locker is pretty sweet

·
Registered
469 Posts
It will easily fit a Colt 1911 in Holster, mags and still plenty room for junk without interfere with access

·
Registered
118 Posts
This Pic is actually my Truck, he's a good guy. I like it because I can open while driving, keep a spare with 2 mags in ankle holster. I carry everywhere except PO, Election and Court House. This is an easy but solid install, you'd need a saw to cut the console up, prying would be a * as he uses heavy gage and solid construction
--
That is really nice, nice and secure. I can't afford that one, but just received two snap safe secure boxes with matching keys, so one for each vehicle and either of us can open the other safe box. The cable will allow us to slide the box under the seat when leaving the vehicle and out again upon returning. Not the kind of security that can not be breached, but one which will slow the crook down long enough to perhaps prevent the thief.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I keep mine holstered on my hip 95% of the time in my vehicle. I also have the same pistol safe MTMrider showed under the drivers seat for the rare time I have to leave it in the vehicle for a few minutes. Sometimes on long drives I will put it in the center console, but not very often.
I also carry an AR pistol behind the back seat quite often as well.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts