Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got up there kinda late, but had a GREAT time. I haven't seen sooooooo many Titan's in one place ever, not even on the local dealers lot. It's neat to see everyones personal perferences. Oh by the way, hubby won a $100 Stillen gift cert. So not only did we get a discount he let me have it to buy a grill. $300 grill for just over $100. My truck is complete........until my next mod. ha ha maybe supercharger. hehehe :wink:
I will post pics as soon as I can. P.S. I wasn't sure if I should put this in general or off topic. You can move it if you feel it should be moved.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
What grille did you buy? I finally bought the speed grille and was stupid enough to not check what the invoice said and they gave me a 01-02 maxima grill so i guess i have to get a return # and drive back up.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JayP said:
What grille did you buy? I finally bought the speed grille and was stupid enough to not check what the invoice said and they gave me a 01-02 maxima grill so i guess i have to get a return # and drive back up.
JayP, were you there today? I didn't get there until 10:50.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JayP said:
PM me the dyno #'s
Why did you leave, I told you I would be there. Yes, I got a little late start, one tooooo many captain and cokes. I should have given you my cell #. oh well, next event. I can't do that to 4x4. I am uploading video now. It will probably take an hour or so. I have 3 videos to upload..........

·
Registered
368 Posts
Never having been to an event like this, can you tell us more about what its like? Is it just a lot of modded cars in a big open lot? is there workshops or lectures or at least some product demo's or ...?

is that a fronty up there with a supercharger in it?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts