Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Gwnf?

4K views 43 replies 6 participants last post by  Jeff024 
#1 ·
Who can go when?

Yuki, truckgal and I were talking about going out on Saturday but looks like I am taken the kids to Kings Dominion.

I can probably do this Sunday. I am also open for the weekend of the 29th.

I don't know if I have plans for the labor day weekend.

#2 ·
OH NO... well, maybe sunday... but i can't stay out to late... and i have duty on the 29th...

#3 ·
Yea no late day if we go out on Sundays.

Will your truck be done by then?

#5 ·
yeah, it should be done, i was pushing hard to get it ready by saturday so sunday will be for sure. unless something horrible happens... knocking on wood*

#6 · (Edited)
do you have your rear Deavers off so I can buy them?

I would love to do out again but I can't go anytime soon

#7 ·
I can go Sunday... not sure about the following two weekends. It all depends on if I get another 3 day weekend next week because then I'm driving up to Mass for the weekend.

#9 ·
ok looks like we have 4 so far for this sunday.

#12 ·
How difficult are the trails? I mentioned it to one of the guys in the class and he seems like he might be interested in going... He has an 07 tacoma with a leveling kit and 33" terra grapplers, so I want to make sure it won't be anything his truck can't handle before I give him an invite!

#13 ·
IM SURE THEYLL HAVE BUNNY TRAILS FOR TACOMA'S:laugh:

#15 ·
He should have a rear recovery point and dosen't mind some pinstriping from the trees.

#17 ·
where and what time are we meeting?

#19 · (Edited)
the meeting spot will be at the Sheetz gas station.

What time can everybody get there?
7am
8am
9am

#21 ·
5am?! F^ck that.

#22 ·
HAHAHA! i can do 7am. Are we talking about the Sheetz in Harrisonburg on E Market St?

#24 ·
I am cool with 7am.

#26 ·
damn you guys should have a blast after all these storms roll through. There should be plenty of fun spots.

#28 ·
Well my friend is going to the bigdogsoffroad event going on this weekend so no tacoma tagging along. 7 am is f-in early but I may as well go because I won't have the chance again for a while. So count me in. Where is this rendezvous spot you speak of?

#29 ·
Where is this rendezvous spot you speak of?
Main Entry: 1ren·dez·vous
Pronunciation: \ˈrän-di-ˌvü, -dā-\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural ren·dez·vous \-ˌvüz\
Etymology: Middle French, from rendez vous present yourselves
Date: 1582
1 a : a place appointed for assembling or meeting b : a place of popular resort : haunt
2 : a meeting at an appointed place and time
3 : the process of bringing two spacecraft together

#31 ·
Just a reminder for everyone to pack a lunch to eat on the trails.

You can also pick up a something at sheetz. That is what I do.

#33 ·
Anyone see jaggier or chuck online?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.