Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can go when?

Yuki, truckgal and I were talking about going out on Saturday but looks like I am taken the kids to Kings Dominion.

I can probably do this Sunday. I am also open for the weekend of the 29th.

I don't know if I have plans for the labor day weekend.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
OH NO... well, maybe sunday... but i can't stay out to late... and i have duty on the 29th...

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea no late day if we go out on Sundays.

Will your truck be done by then?

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
yeah, it should be done, i was pushing hard to get it ready by saturday so sunday will be for sure. unless something horrible happens... knocking on wood*

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
yeah, it should be done, i was pushing hard to get it ready by saturday so sunday will be for sure. unless something horrible happens... knocking on wood*
do you have your rear Deavers off so I can buy them?

I would love to do out again but I can't go anytime soon

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
I can go Sunday... not sure about the following two weekends. It all depends on if I get another 3 day weekend next week because then I'm driving up to Mass for the weekend.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
do you have your rear Deavers off so I can buy them?

I would love to do out again but I can't go anytime soon
Yeah, i have them off. But i've been focused on getting my truck squared away with my time off, i'll try and get them ready to ship next week.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok looks like we have 4 so far for this sunday.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Yeah, i have them off. But i've been focused on getting my truck squared away with my time off, i'll try and get them ready to ship next week.
how much do you want for shipping? I may just pick them up. My work has a job in Richmond now, if I am working down there one day I could come pick them up after I get off one day.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
How difficult are the trails? I mentioned it to one of the guys in the class and he seems like he might be interested in going... He has an 07 tacoma with a leveling kit and 33" terra grapplers, so I want to make sure it won't be anything his truck can't handle before I give him an invite!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
How difficult are the trails? I mentioned it to one of the guys in the class and he seems like he might be interested in going... He has an 07 tacoma with a leveling kit and 33" terra grapplers, so I want to make sure it won't be anything his truck can't handle before I give him an invite!
IM SURE THEYLL HAVE BUNNY TRAILS FOR TACOMA'S:laugh:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
He will be fine. My brother took his 4wd 2005 4runner with 32" terra grapplers and a 3" level kit. Had a little issues on one hill but other then that he was fine. He had no form of protection either.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He should have a rear recovery point and dosen't mind some pinstriping from the trees.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
where and what time are we meeting?

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
the meeting spot will be at the Sheetz gas station.

What time can everybody get there?
7am
8am
9am

1 - 20 of 44 Posts