Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets set-up a huge trip to GWNF! I want to get a lot of trucks there.

Here are our options for days (all are Saturdays)

3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th

I would prefer the 10th or 17th but want to know what would work for you guys.

WHO IS GOING:
08_Nismo

I will update the thread as we organize the trip a bit more.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOAS run is oct 8-11 so thats mostly likely
a no go

I might be in for the 3rd or 24th
24th would work for me. It would give me plenty of time to try to get more done to the truck. I think I might build a rear bumper for it.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I was thinking labor day weekend would be a good time to take a ride up to VA, but it looks like that plan is already dead. I had a blast at GWNF last year and really was hoping to come up again before summer ended.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking labor day weekend would be a good time to take a ride up to VA, but it looks like that plan is already dead. I had a blast at GWNF last year and really was hoping to come up again before summer ended.
well just make a nice fall trip. Labor day is going to be packed in that area.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I would be willing to not go to Uwharrie like i planned Joey. If we can get more 4 or more ppl going.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I would be willing to not go to Uwharrie like i planned Joey. If we can get more 4 or more ppl going.
Ok, I can go almost any weekend and I am going to bring a friend with his Canyon with 5" lift and my brother in his 4 runner.

But someone that knows there way through the trail has to go too lol. I would get us all lost.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^ Yeah i suck at directions haha but im def down. Im always down expecially when different types of vehicles are envolved.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ Yeah i suck at directions haha but im def down. Im always down expecially when different types of vehicles are envolved.
Yeah I like when all different types go, then us Nissan guys can rag on the stuck yota's lol

but I wanna keep this thread clean so PM if you wanna chit chat

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I was thinking labor day weekend would be a good time to take a ride up to VA, but it looks like that plan is already dead.
Yaki is going this weekend.

Joey, you should come we us to URE. I know it's a drive but it's going to be a blast.

As for GWNF, I should know by the being of next when my boys have games and then I can see what weekend I can come.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yaki is going this weekend.

Joey, you should come we us to URE. I know it's a drive but it's going to be a blast.

As for GWNF, I should know by the being of next when my boys have games and then I can see what weekend I can come.
just keep me posted, URE is just too far of a trip for me this year. Maybe next time. It looks like its going to be a blast.

And he just told me he was going but I already made plans to go four wheeler riding this weekend.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just want to put this out here.....

VA4x4 will be out in GWNF Oct. 16-18 for our Fall Event. We will be camping on the big meadow on top of Flagpole

Hope some of you guys come on out

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^Nice

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just want to put this out here.....

VA4x4 will be out in GWNF Oct. 16-18 for our Fall Event. We will be camping on the big meadow on top of Flagpole

Hope some of you guys come on out
damn I might just try to come down that weekend

·
Registered
25 Posts
damn I might just try to come down that weekend
cool hope you can make it and meet some of us.
This event is more about the camping as the trails in GWNF r not real difficult. We save the harder trails for our Spring Event and other times of the year when we go up to Rausch and soon other ORV parks

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
can you send me a link to the site with all the info. I will post it up in here and try to get soem more of us going.

How many people are going already?

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^Im down for this. This should be an awesome meet. If we can get this rolling.

·
Registered
25 Posts
^Im down for this. This should be an awesome meet. If we can get this rolling.

It would be great to get a lot of people to come out and hang out w/ us all.
So you r going to come all the way up from GA?? WOW!!!

This is our club's 3rd Fall Event and it would be great to meet some new folks.
Sometime this week I will post up some directions w/ the times and more info. Mike I hope you can make it...

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^It shouldnt be too far of a ride for me. I just need directions. So i can calculate the amount of money needed for gas. I drive 8hrs just so i can hold my Ocala National Forest meets. So its no big deal.

It would be great to get a lot of people to come out and hang out w/ us all.
So you r going to come all the way up from GA?? WOW!!!

This is our club's 3rd Fall Event and it would be great to meet some new folks.
Sometime this week I will post up some directions w/ the times and more info. Mike I hope you can make it...
Total Travel Estimates: 6 hours 22 minutes / 391.40 miles Fuel Cost: $48.96

Driving Directions from 67b Atlanta Ave, Winder, GA to 5162 Valleypointe Pkwy, Roanoke, VA

1 - 20 of 26 Posts