Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple buddies from work were really upset with me that i didn't invite them to go to GWNF on the 23rd so we're making plans to go on the weekend of the 12th of September. One of them is a 08 Tacoma with a 3" toytech lift with a couple of extras, and the other has a Rubicon with 4" lift and 35" KMAs (i like to call his a modified scione xb... ha). So if any of you guys want to go this should provide plenty of time to plan ahead. I'll only be able to go on this day as long as my schedule doesn't change within the next month... yay navy...

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I can't make the 12th. My boys have a football games that day.

I don't know what weekend I would be free in September.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe i can try to swing for the 5th. i have duty on the 6th so it cant be a long day for me.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
the 12th might work for me but the 5th wont

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
can't do the 5th. We are having my oldest b-day party that day.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, dang. well, i know i'm gonna be busy in the month of september due to the ship has a lot of maintenance and test procedures that we need to get through... maybe early october? or whenever you guys are free in september, i would just have to wait and see, and can't make a guarantee until the last minute.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
We should set something up for early October.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Dude this blows because my meets on Sept19th. Maybe another date possibly around january.

Update-Yeah more or so around October/November

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Dude this blows because my meets on Sept19th. Maybe another date possibly around january.

Update-Yeah more or so around October/November
read before you post lol

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
read before you post lol
I should read my clubs website before i posted that because
Uwharrie - Oct 8-11

So its a no go for me around that time.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So my friends and I have changed our plans due to our work schedule changing next week and are going to head up to GWNF this satuday (the 5th) and just spend a day and then comming back that night (we have duty the next day). So if anyone wants go let me know.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
thats even further away for me

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
would you be able to go to GWNF, and i could bring my old Leafs to give you.
You are going on the 5th now? Damn man you don't give much of a heads up lol. I already have plans to ride four wheelers that day. If we set up a trip for october some time could you go and bring them then?

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You are going on the 5th now? Damn man you don't give much of a heads up lol. I already have plans to ride four wheelers that day. If we set up a trip for october some time could you go and bring them then?
that sounds good.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts