Nissan Frontier Forum banner

2381 - 2387 of 2387 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I sent $100 CAD ($71.50USD) to help your fight in Canada.

Reactions: Zedbra

·
Rogue Admin
13,271 Posts
I sent $100 CAD ($71.50USD) to help your fight in Canada.
Thanks, drobs. I have been a Field Officer with the CCFR for years now; we have a monumental challenge ahead of us with this current parliament.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yes, I own a .45, say what you will about them...
I won't get into a lot of detail, but all of the loose parts were used, supposedly from a very interesting origin. I bought a Auto Ordinance frame to build on, and it was one of my first builds many years ago. It has always been very poor in accuracy making it no fun to shoot.

Because of that, it has always been collecting dust in one of my safes until recently, when I decided to re-barrel it. I was turned on to a barrel from RemSport and all I can say is wow! Kind of wish I had done it years ago. I can highly recommended you grab one while they are on sale. Barrel, bushing, link and pin. Only very minor fitting was required.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Ain't nothin wrong with a good ole single stack .45

·
Registered
543 Posts
Old man gun, boomer, fudd, jamming POS, antique, etc...etc... It won't replace my daily, but at least I don't mind being seen with it anymore.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Old man gun, boomer, fudd, jamming POS, antique, etc...etc... It won't replace my daily, but at least I don't mind being seen with it anymore.
Them folks don't know what they're talking about.

I run a 9mm Springfield EMP 1911 as my EDC. It's a tack driver, great trigger, and even drilling under stress the ergonomics just make sense.

2381 - 2387 of 2387 Posts