Nissan Frontier Forum banner

2281 - 2300 of 2331 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Ordered some ladder sticks since thankfully the judge decided that its unconstitutional for the 10 round limit.... 33 and 24 round mag??? YES PLEASE!!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Just ordered a palmetto state armory .556 ar this weekend as a backup/buddy extra rifle to hunt coyotes with. Way better price than my sig m400 was. Hopefully it performs as well.

Thanks to Colorado’s dumb “high capacity” magazine laws they had to ship it without a mag as they only sell them with standard size 30rd mags. Oh well, guess I’ll just have to use one of my grandfathered ones in the safe!

I have bought stuff from PSA in the past, just keep an eye on your C-C, people were getting hacked, me included

Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I shoot USPSA, been shooting minor with 9mm and wanted something to shoot major (40 or 45). I stumbled on this on gunbroker for $300 (S&W M&P40L CORE Ported...what a mouthful). I need another pistol caliber like I need a root canal but it's a sweet piece, 40 maintains better mag capacity to reduce reloads on some stages.

If you've never shot a ported pistol...sweet Lord it is loud.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Where at - NJ or CA?

You can make your own lowers now. About $300 worth of tooling:

Maryland. Possession of an "assault weapon" here is a crime under the Firearm Safety Act 2013, except if you already possessed it prior to Oct 1, 2013.

I put assault weapon in quotes, because the definition is just an arbitrary list. Strangely I could still buy an AR-10 under this law. It would just be considered a long gun.

This page breaks it down pretty well.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Maryland. Possession of an "assault weapon" here is a crime under the Firearm Safety Act 2013, except if you already possessed it prior to Oct 1, 2013.

I put assault weapon in quotes, because the definition is just an arbitrary list. Strangely I could still buy an AR-10 under this law. It would just be considered a long gun.

I'm not saying move right now, but you ought to experience some freedom in your lifetime.
When if came time to buy a house, I decided I was done funding / supporting those that would take away my basic human rights / that were in charge of Illinois.

·
Registered
315 Posts

"Colt AR-15, CAR-15, and all imitations except Colt AR-15 Sporter H-BAR rifle"

2281 - 2300 of 2331 Posts