Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried a lot of different glass cleaners...Invisible Glass, Rain-X, Windex Auto, Regular Windex...all seem to leave streaks and fogginess on the windows, especially on the inside.

Well, I tried Gunk brand glass cleaner, and I'm completely hooked. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up on some great glass cleaner.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully it will work on my nicotine and tar problem from smoking in the truck.
funny..my truck has that same issue.

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
funny..my truck has that same issue.
Make that three. Invisible glass kicked *** the first time I used it... Now, not so much. Clean rag, towels, always seems to leave some streaking and film. I was going to give it a go with newspaper but I might pick up a bottle of the gunk. Thank you for the tip!

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make that three. Invisible glass kicked *** the first time I used it... Now, not so much. Clean rag, towels, always seems to leave some streaking and film. I was going to give it a go with newspaper but I might pick up a bottle of the gunk. Thank you for the tip!
I still use newspaper too, but the only place that I use it is on the inside of the windshield. I'm really picky though.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I use a microfiber towel. Stopped using newspaper when I stopped getting it delivered.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I use a microfiber towel. Stopped using newspaper when I stopped getting it delivered.
Yes, microfiber and washed only with other microfiber - not with other greasy cotton rags/towels.

·
Registered
373 Posts
IIRC there was a thread a while back about the fogging on the inside glass probably being caused by the plastic out-gassing. Coming up on 4 yrs old and my windows do seem to be easier to keep clean - so its possible.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I use a microiber towel and Sprayway glass cleaner to clean my windows. Sprayway is alcohol based so it won't harm tint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts