Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys and gals as promised I have spoke with several vendors on these and have finally landed a deal. Not quite as good as hoped for but through the many emails traded I have learned that there is not alot of wiggle room on the prices. With that being said our supporting vendor shockwarehouse.com has graciously given us the ability to purcase the ride height adjustable bilstien shocks e653's for $170 shipped to your door (48 continental US states only). There is one catch however, we need 15 sets of shocks sold so if any of you are thinking of buying down the road please act now! We also have the rear shocks available to us at a discounted rate the e689 shocks for small lifts in the rear are available for $68.13 a piece and shipping is also included. We cannot move on these until we have 15 people who are 100% commited so please only sign up if you are serious.

here is the fitment list for the fronts

Bilstein shocks and struts for cars and trucks - Shockwarehouse.com

and the rears

Bilstein shocks and struts for cars and trucks - Shockwarehouse.com

the e653's can also be used on the xterra so if anyone is on thenewx.org please link this so we can all take advantage of this!

please indicate if you are looking only for the fronts (e653's) and/or the rears (e689's) and how many sets.

thanks guys!

1. morgan 1 set e653 confirmed
2. rjb 1 set e653 confirmed
3. sonof a sailor 1 set e653 confirmed
4. OCGuy 1 set e653 confirmed
5. 09frontier4x4 1 set e653 confirmed
6. tdsmoonchild 1 set e653 confirmed
7. NissanPD 1 set e653 confirmed
8. SDMF reaps 1 set e653 confirmed
9. Alpine Mike 1 set e653 confirmed
10. BLK08NISMO 1 set e653 and 1 set e689 confirmed
11. boom2225 1 set e653 confirmed
12. keeganxt 1 set e653 confirmed
13. dynamicz 1 set of e653's confirmed
14. the1andonlyahull 1 set of e653 confirmed
15. rperry03 1 set e653 confirmed
16. MarkG 1 set e653 confirmed
17. knightarmor 1 set e653 confirmed
18. golfman 1 set e653 confirmed
19. krichards 1 set e653 confirmed
20. jbumx2 1 sey e653 confirmed

·
Registered
854 Posts
Any lift needed to add these?

I assume a spanner wrench or something comes with it to adjust the height, but is there any issues with going full length?

Will the perch clear the body at full turns?

Thanks for the input im just trying to clear my understanding..

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the fronts utilize the stock springs and are set on installation to gain up to 2" lift.

the rears do not lift the truck. they are just extended shocks for another source of lift.

·
Registered
582 Posts
So will I need any thing else up front with these and the old man emu springs?

·
Registered
935 Posts
I'm interested in these Vs a leveling kit, but just bought some wheels. Is this the first 15 orders or a two week period w/ a min of 15 orders? Just wanted to clarify.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah continental US.... How about Canada? What would shipping cost. Was thinking about a spacer kit but this seems like a better option.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'm interested in these Vs a leveling kit, but just bought some wheels. Is this the first 15 orders or a two week period w/ a min of 15 orders? Just wanted to clarify.
we just have a minimum of 15. we could have 50 if we could get that many. Once we get 15 orders i will release the ultra super top secret directions to take advantage of the deal and all orders will need to be processed within two weeks.

Yeah continental US.... How about Canada? What would shipping cost. Was thinking about a spacer kit but this seems like a better option.
i will check to see what they will do for our friends to the north.

and just another heads up for all of you who already have the bils up front and want just the rears. you can use the discounted rate on the rears however, you will have to wait until we have the 15

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
from shockwarehouse.com

48 lower states only free ground. USPS which is much cheaper, easier and faster here are the average rates we pay.

Alaska/Hawaii around $45 for 2 shocks, $55 for set of 4

Canada - $30 for 2, $45 for set of 4

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have also been asked about the loger travel rears (2"-4" of lift) and was told those could be had for the same price.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'll take a set for the front as well.
how does it work? do we get a code and go to the site?

·
Registered
622 Posts
i have also been asked about the loger travel rears (2"-4" of lift) and was told those could be had for the same price.
Could they be had as part of the group buy? If so, I'm in.

·
Registered
335 Posts
dam thats a good buy i paid 185 shipped for mine

·
Registered
128 Posts
It was my understanding that the rears (5125's) had to be modified on the lower mount before they would bolt on to our mounts. Does anyone know exactly what that is before I commit to a set of rears?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
here is the list of 5125's it says they are sold by size not application

Bilstein 5125 Offroad Shocks - Shockwarehouse.com

the longer travel shocks are also available on the group buy. i am not gonna paint myself into a corner and tell you guys something i am not 100% sure about. if you contact shockwarehouse they will definitly be able to give you more solid answers on some of the tech questions and fitment issues.

baisically we are at 10% off of the bilsteins (except the ride height adjustables which we have a little bit better deal on)

anything outside of the e653 and e689 which are listed for our application specifically needs to be checked on for fitment so please guys dont hesitate to contact shockwarehouse.com to double check. we dont need people assuming and then being mad when they dont fit

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
it will but i have heard having the spring preloaded that much causes a ruff ride.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts