Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So long story short, I ordered the 2" front spacers and deaver AAL for my fronty. Unfortunately when I received them there was 2" blocks for the rear in the box. I fired off an email to Greg explaining the problem, response says springs will be on their way shortly, and the blocks are mine to do what I please.

Just wanted to publicly say thanks alot Greg, I always like to support the "small guy" and am glad I did.

Now I just cant wait to pay off the student loans and get the UCA's, Rad's, etc :D

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Thats Greg
Gonna call him tomorrow...owe him $50.

·
Registered
572 Posts
i just ordered 2.5 extended external res coilovers , uppers, and add a leafs from him super cool guy..hope to get those in by next weekend.. greg you the man thanks for all the help

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I was actually lucky enough to meet Greg from PRG in person only a week or so ago.Top guy indeed and even went to meet Glenn at Radflo and saw the Radflo team in action.
Both guys are small businesses worken their butts of to support us so we should support them. if they arent instantly on the phone or email getting back to us dont sweat it they arent going to ignore you they are just flat out trying to get everything sorted for us all.
Big shout out to both teams .

Now Greg wheres my advertising money lol.
You forgot my stickers too lol

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Ive said it before, but bears repeating. Ive seen companies with good-great customer service excell. And ones with poor service, just flat get pushed out of business...Everyone makes mistakes and has problems, but its how those problems are handled when they come up that makes all the difference in the world. And yes Ive done lifts for people, gotten incorrect parts, delayed orders etc,,,but Greg has ALWAYS gone above and beyond to make either me, or the people Ive been dealing with happy. And for that I always recommend him, whether he's cheaper, or more expensive. I have had great service and support. And those that support us without attitude, or shifting blame when or if issues do arise.....deserve and get my business

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Just like Brutal says !

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive said it before, but bears repeating. Ive seen companies with good-great customer service excell. And ones with poor service, just flat get pushed out of business...Everyone makes mistakes and has problems, but its how those problems are handled when they come up that makes all the difference in the world. And yes Ive done lifts for people, gotten incorrect parts, delayed orders etc,,,but Greg has ALWAYS gone above and beyond to make either me, or the people Ive been dealing with happy. And for that I always recommend him, whether he's cheaper, or more expensive. I have had great service and support. And those that support us without attitude, or shifting blame when or if issues do arise.....deserve and get my business
Thanks Brutal, thats exactly how I feel as well. Customer service to me is always #1, and a good business who realizes a mistake was made will correct it. Greg is definately top notch and I will be using his products and preaching PRG any time I can.

Due to the size of PRG I did have to wait a bit for the return email but I just want to get this on before the snow flies, giving me awhile yet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey greg been hearing alot of you wish i could of found you before i did anything to my truck well lets see how you can help me i got the readylift rancho with a 3' body lift i want to go a little higher any suggestinons be posting my pics pretty soon. or can anyone help with tips

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
only tip ive got is if you want a response from greg you should e-mail him or give prg a call hes only on the forum every so often he said hell be on the road all weekend busy busy man prg is awesome though

·
Registered
30 Posts
south texas

only tip ive got is if you want a response from greg you should e-mail him or give prg a call hes only on the forum every so often he said hell be on the road all weekend busy busy man prg is awesome though
nice truck i got a 2007 cc se 4x4 black rancho ready lift 9 position,3' body lift ,hankook m/t 285/70/17, black off road eagle rims black on black, magnaflows, afe air intake, power-aid throttle body spacer, bully dog power pup programmer,removed mud flaps dark tint windows, new speakers, jvc dvd player,radar,pro 4x stickers almost got the pictures up.i see you painted your grill i like the way it looks any tips on chaging my chrome grill stock.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I'm having to push him on shipping a mini lift (not-a-lot-of-$) so I can have it done before I take the kid off to college. I need it before I can put the 285's on as my stockers are BALD! I really dont want to push a loaded truck 700 miles and back on slicks.. Deavers were supposed to be shipped into PRG on Monday and hopefully on their way to me today!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Greg is a good guy to work with. He wanted to give me $30 bucks back on a $140 order because there was a week and half delay on the u-bolts even after giving me a price break on camber bolts. I told him thanks but to go ahead and keep it but he still insisted that it would be applied to my next purchase.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
no, hes nice.
but i did spend 2k with him february 26th on my 10pack, radflo shocks and SAW coilovers. told him i needed all of it for my pismo trip on april 13th. got the rear stuff, still no SAW's, been calling him for 3 weeks and leaving messages... NO call back..

Can someone justify this? he has 1100$ of mine and not the courtesy to call me and let me know the status or if im even going to have them for my pismo trip i told him i needed it by?

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
no, hes nice.
but i did spend 2k with him february 26th on my 10pack, radflo shocks and SAW coilovers. told him i needed all of it for my pismo trip on april 13th. got the rear stuff, still no SAW's, been calling him for 3 weeks and leaving messages... NO call back..

Can someone justify this? he has 1100$ of mine and not the courtesy to call me and let me know the status or if im even going to have them for my pismo trip i told him i needed it by?
Keep waiting for your SAWs. They're dropping the ball. I talked to Greg a couple days ago and he has not recieved any of the SAW stuff they've promised him. I know this because I ordered a pair of custom SAW rear shocks to go along with the front C/O's because I wanted the same brand of shock on all four corners, plus I wanted to be different than everyone else. 3 months of waiting and they're still giving Greg the run around so we **** canned the rear SAWs and I'll run Bilsteins until either the SAWs become available or I buy something else for the rear.

And this is not just with Greg. I've asked multiple suppliers for different SAW shocks and the shocks either are no longer available or the stuff is back-ordered.

And no, the one thing I do not like is that he is really too busy to call anyone and give them an update, even if it's to say there is no update. He did hire someone else finally so hopefully this changes in the near future.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah I waited 2.5 months for my stuff when he told me one week originally. It was actually funny after a while. But the point is that he will do what it takes to make it right and give you a good deal, or something free, when he messes up. Some companies just say sorry and tell you to pound sand.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts