Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hi: I am pretty geeked to have a Frontier forum to ask all my questions. Cool stuff. Anyways, just picked up my 2010 super black 4X4 Frontier. First new truck I have ever owned. Of course I have spent the last 3 days constantly online looking for accessories :comphead: . Many websites don't yet have 2010 as an option for year. What is the "year range" for stuff that will fit my truck?

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
12,392 Posts
Welcome to our Frontier forum.
I believe 2009 and 2010 are the same.

Clint

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
:hi: Many websites don't yet have 2010 as an option for year. What is the "year range" for stuff that will fit my truck?

Thanks in advance!
2005+ as they are 2nd Gen's.

What are you looking at getting?

Welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Welcome to the club.

The only differences should be the front grill including the headlights and the area around the radio. When looking for floor mats, I can't remember exactly what year, but the newer models have two hooks on the driver side floor board to hold the mats in place. I believe that's in 08 or newer though. You should be good to go on any bull bar that is listed for 05+. Just know that when adding a bull bar you will most likely have to remove or cut a hole in the lower valence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.