Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I've been a long time Ranger driver and just made the switch to a Frontier. So far, I'm really happy with it. Anyway, I'm glad to finally be a Frontier owner.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys. I'm located in Southern Illinois. The Frontier is DEFINITELY a step up from the Ranger. I'm still not used to having all of these features. A sunroof in a truck? Whodathunkit? Zed - I love the avatar.

·
Premium Member
5,754 Posts
Thanks, guys. I'm located in Southern Illinois. The Frontier is DEFINITELY a step up from the Ranger. I'm still not used to having all of these features. A sunroof in a truck? Whodathunkit? Zed - I love the avatar.
Cruise control and not having to turn a crank to make the windows go up and down was the biggest step up for me.... >:D

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
Did Rangers have intermittent wipers? As well-appointed as my Gen 1 '00 XE 4-banger 5-sp was...intermittent wipers were peculiarly missing from the power-everything-else package.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Both of my old Rangers did. They might have been the high-end fancy models though. The ones that are "fully equipped" with intermittent wipers and carpet. Haha!

·
Vendor
2,587 Posts
Hello and welcome on board! Glad to have you join us and congrats on your switch to Frontier - you won't be disappointed with it. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Be sure to reach out if there something we could do to help!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts