Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a new Glacier White 2017 SV 4x4 Crew Cab, with the value pkg, moon roof and some other stuff. I haven't been able to drive it much due to the crappy weather, mag chloride, gravel & snow. In the mean time, I've replaced some of the regular bulbs to LEDs for the front marker lights, bed lights, reverse lights & plate lights. I also heated up the dealer sticker on the tailgate and peeled that ugly thing off. Today my black powder coat step bars are supposed to arrive! Then I may or may not buy the door molding. Anyway, this is a great site with lots of fantastic information! I'm learning a lot about our "boring" trucks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome. im jealous, you found an SV with a moon roof. my dealership said they had ONE in the past year or two. rare!
let's see a picture!
Pictures coming soon. The Nissan dealer I purchased it at, only had three 2017s. Most of their vehicles had about 2-4" of snow on their tops as they got dumped on earlier that day. So after looking at trucks for 4 hrs. I decided on the white one. I know it sounds weird, but it wasn't until I was driving it off the lot, that I realized it had a moon roof, as it was covered with snow! I didn't know they were rare!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Welcome from Billings.

Crappy weather gives you a reason to drive!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome, last July I drove from East Texas to Pullman, Wa.. I had never been past Colorado until then. I drove though Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho to get Washington, and I absolutely loved Montana and Idaho. Will be going back this summer....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from Billings.

Crappy weather gives you a reason to drive!!
Thanks! Hey you're just a couple of hills down the road from me, (near Missoula). But I just want to get a coat of wax on her first! More snow is on the way!

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks!

Welcome, last July I drove from East Texas to Pullman, Wa.. I had never been past Colorado until then. I drove though Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho to get Washington, and I absolutely loved Montana and Idaho. Will be going back this summer....
Glad you loved it and thanks for the welcome!

phatB here's that pic you wanted... M O O N R O O F I took the liberty of installing some nerf bars courtesy of MS Paint.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts