Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a lurker here for a while and finally decided to join.
Been a fan of Nissan for many years. Owned a 2001 Frontier XE 4 cylinder before I left for Japan. Parents owned 3 Nissans.
Wife in Japan currently owns a 1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T that we sunk a boatload of money into and she also has a Spec-V in storage.
No orders for me in Japan so we have to sell the Skyline and return to the US and purchase a new vehicle.
I'm looking at the 2010 Frontier upon return from my tour in Iraq and I've been researching the best modifications on this site.

·
Super Moderator
10,758 Posts
Welcome to Club Frontier!
Thank you for your service.
You'll love the second generation Frontier.

Clint

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome to the Family and thank you for serving for our great county!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
welcome, hows the sandbox treatin ya?

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts

and THANKS!!!

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
stay safe and may God bless you for your service. welcome to the club

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW! Thanks!
I'm a Sailor in in Taji, playing Army.

Skyline took 2 years to assemble the laundry list of parts and 3 months to rebuild the motor. Puts about 350 to the wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
WOW! Thanks!
I'm a Sailor in in Taji, playing Army.

Skyline took 2 years to assemble the laundry list of parts and 3 months to rebuild the motor. Puts about 350 to the wheels.
I might be in Taji to see some customers in the next few months. If I get down that way I will look you up. You work on the CRAM? I'm right next to there pod here.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
taji!? thats were i was based out of. we were in the southern part of the camp near the south gate

·
Registered
106 Posts
God bless and thanks for you service. Good luck finding a fronty when you get back.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts