Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my loaded 2022 Pro-4X last week. Had a new Ford Bronco reserved, but has been stuck in production for over a month and I've had it with Ford. I've had a 2005 Frontier and a 91 Nissan pick up (before they were called Frontiers). Fell in love with the rebuild and pulled the trigger! This is my first 4x4 so I'll have a lot of questions I'm sure, but so far it looks like a great community and I'm happy to be here!
Tire Wheel Sky Car Automotive parking light

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Welcome to the club! Great looking truck. Enjoy

Reactions: Bamps and striph103

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Awesome color! Congrats and welcome! I'm an Astros fan so I'm still a little upset about that World Series loss but y'all had a really good team.

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro4x Tac Green
180 Posts
Greetings from Buford GA. That gray color was my second choice. Congrats on the Pro-4x!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks! I'm in Duluth so not far from Buford at all. Maybe I'll see ya on the road or the trails
I go out with a few Lexus/Toyota guys and we have been riding through some of the North Georgia WMAs and National Forest Lands. We're looking into more of the trails and what not around the North Georgia Mountains and the Georgia Traverse trail. Just weekend warrior stuff.

If you want kinda "shake down" your rig, go drive through Wilson Shoals WMA. You need an annual land pass but it'll cover you for all GA WMAs (only $15). I'll keep an eye out for ya!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome to the Club....if you want to get some ideas as to how to mod your new truck, check out fellow Club Frontier member Raine's Project Kiera webpage... Raine's truck is NOT a 2022 model year truck like your's but it will give you ideas as to what you can do to your truck....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I go out with a few Lexus/Toyota guys and we have been riding through some of the North Georgia WMAs and National Forest Lands. We're looking into more of the trails and what not around the North Georgia Mountains and the Georgia Traverse trail. Just weekend warrior stuff.

If you want kinda "shake down" your rig, go drive through Wilson Shoals WMA. You need an annual land pass but it'll cover you for all GA WMAs (only $15). I'll keep an eye out for ya!
Thanks for the tip! I've read about Wilson Shoals, is it beginner friendly? I'm definitely a noob, so any good trail recommendations is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Very nice truck, you're gonna love it!

Reactions: striph103

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks for the tip! I've read about Wilson Shoals, is it beginner friendly? I'm definitely a noob, so any good trail recommendations is greatly appreciated.
Yes its an easy trail. There is a nice little water crossing and about 10-12 miles of dirt roads.

Ecoregion Map Black World Line

Creek crossing

1 - 18 of 18 Posts